Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A family day at the river

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

A family day at the river - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

"Im glad that some one agrees. " Leo chuckled
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes in mock irritation, but Ashley's mind had already switched topics. "So, I assume you two did get married, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm

"Of course we did! What kind of man do you think I am!?" Leo said in a shocked tone as he quickly stood up, he felt slightly insulted at the comment.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Ashley quickly held her hands up in a gesture of helplessness. "Okay, okay, sorry I asked. I just had to make sure," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Leo visibly relaxed, "No, I'm sorry for yelling." Leo said as he sat down again then motioned for Ashley to sit beside them.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Ashley and Lupa sat down, one on either side of Leo.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 pm

"So honey, What are we goign to do about getting Ashley somewhere to sleep, All of the rooms are taken, That is unless she wants to sleep with Storm." Leo chuckled as he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"What's wrong with Storm? He's just a wolf," Ashley said. Lupa looked at Ashley, surprised, before remembering she had died before Storm turned human. "Well, actually...turns out he's an animeer," Lupa said. Ashley's eyes widened, "What?!" she looked at Leo, hoping for him to say Lupa was kidding
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 pm

"She's right. It was a shock to us too." Leo said smileing but laughing hysterically on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

"Well, uh...looks like I missed more than I thought," Ashley said, "I can always take the couch though."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 pm

"I'd thought you'd say that." Leo said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A family day at the river
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2