Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A family day at the river

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

A family day at the river Empty
PostSubject: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Lupa, Tala, and Leo were at the river, having a family outing, when Lupa spotted something on the shore. She ran up to the something, which appeared to be a person, and gasped. "I..I don't believe it," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm

"Don't belive what?" Leo asked Lazily as she slowly sat up from watching the clouds with Tala.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm

"It's...Ashley!" Lupa said, just as Ashley opened her eyes sleepily. "Uh, where am I?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Leo sat bolt upright, "That's impossible! She's.." Leo started to reply before he noticed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

"Dead?" Ashley finished the sentence for him as she sat up, "I'm not quite sure what happened." Then she looked at Lupa, "Well, this is odd. Now you're the older one!" Lupa just stared at her with her mouth open, completely in shock. Tala looked over to them. "Uh, what's going on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm

"I wish I could give you an answer sweethear but apperantly daddy doesn't know everything." Leo replied a bit dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Ashley got to her feet and looked between Leo and Lupa. "Well, I've certainly missed a lot, haven't I?" she said. "Yeah, I guess you have," Lupa said, finally able to speak. "Um, I still have no clue who this is," Tala said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

"This is your aunt Tala, her name is Ashley." Leo explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm

"Well, uh, this is odd, but okay," Tala said, still a little confused. Ashley looked at all of them again. "You guys are all such downers!" she said, trying to get them to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

"Ashley, you're dead, you've been dead for over ten years, our lack of enthusiasmim is to be expected." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

"Well, if someone's been dead, I think you should be excited when they're suddenly alive, don't you?" she said. "I think I'm going to have to agree with Leo on this," Lupa said. "Wait, did you say dead? What is going on here!?" Tala said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

"Tala, your Aunt Ashley died before you were even born." Leo explained
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:10 pm

"Okay, this is weird. I think I'll just go back to sleep and hope I wake up in the real world," she said before lying down and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Leo smiled and took this chance to pinch her cheeks a little to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Tala tried to swat his hand away, "Dad...stop..." she mumbled. Lupa smiled. "He hasn't changed much," Ashley said, and Lupa nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

"But you're just so cute." Leo replied smileing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"Then let me look cute while sleeping" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:03 pm

"Ok then sweetheart, I'll let you sleep." Leo said before he gave Tala a little kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Tala stuck her tongue out, then rolled over, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

"Same as always, rebelious little girl." Leo said to himself before turning to his now apperantly back from the dead sister-in-law. "So? How have you been?" Leo asked stupidly.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:41 pm

"Dead and lonely," Ashley replied cheerfully, "But what about you two? I see I've missed a lot."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:57 pm

"Yeah, The girl takeing a nap is Tala, she's your neice, she's ten." Leo explained.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well, I kinda figured that out," Ashley said. "So, Tala? that's a fun name."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

"Lupa picked it out, I liked the name Rose though." Leo said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:01 pm

"We made that her middle name," Lupa added. Ashley nodded. "I like that," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A family day at the river   A family day at the river Empty

Back to top Go down

A family day at the river
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next