Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. Empty
PostSubject: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Ok. So Skyshatter is not it's own country. yet! but we still need a flag. I urge all members (veteran but then again we're the only ones still here) to submit their ideas for the Flag of Skyshatter. We can also make a flag if you guys want. owo But we would have to have a picture for it first.

I was also thinking that mabey we could make a thing on NationStates

Now post my fellow mwmbers. post!

My current ideas: I was thinking that the background could be a dark blue or something.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Wow I'm surprised no one has thought of a flag sooner.. you know, since there's been all these seriously important plots going on cx I agree! A flag sounds like a wonderful idea! We just need to think of a few ideas. The dark blue sounds good to me, and I was thinking that its secondary color could be white. Of course, we can look at this to help out with the color scheme x3 We would just have to figure out a lot of Skyshatter's history and stuff geographic, agriculture, and society-wise.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Well yeah that helps for color scheme but not symbols and stuff.
but yeah, mabey we shout throw some red in there too. *realizes something* *facepalm* THIS IS WHY PRACTICALLY EVERY FLAG IN THE WORLD IS RED WhITE AND BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

I say we use ALL THE COLORS!!!!! *cough* ahem, but I have a secret plan that I will show you guys when it's done. Yay for secrecy!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

I was trying to be frwaking betsy ross all day. All it got me is nothing. Infact al ive goten today is a hesdach.stress a melophhone on my head and spit in my hair. My day sucked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:35 pm

HUGE AF IDEA
Spoiler:
What do you think? c:
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 pm

This isn't a yes or a no, atleast not yet, but it's cute. Does it have any symbolisim?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Not really, but when I thought of the white lines I thought like caster powers, and like the stars because of SKYshatter, but I don't really know, it just came to me.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 pm

It's a good idea, infact anything is great to star with. Lets agree tu use it as a design to work with. and if we decide to we could just not alter it at all and leave it as is.

Me personaly, I was thinking of some sory of Gem or Jewel design to put on the flag, you know cause of you know, the crystals in nevermore cave, the strange crystal that was screwing with everyones powers or as a representation of SkyShatter its self being a jewel or gem. I'm not Betsy Ross but that was the best I could come up with in school.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 am

Maybe we can add a darker (or lighter) silhouette of a crystal-like thing in the background, and change some of the things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.   This is not a sugestion this is a call to action. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not a sugestion this is a call to action.
Page 1 of 1