Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call me heartless if you must.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Call me heartless if you must. Empty
PostSubject: Call me heartless if you must.   Call me heartless if you must. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 pm

So yeah... I reallly miss using a Neko character so uh... yeah Alica and Neyomi are dead now.

Name: Lydia Usinagi

Appearance: Call me heartless if you must. L Eh... She wears casual clothes though, I guess like a mid lenth skirt (Comes down to just above the knees if your not sure what I mean) and a tee-shirt

Personality: Funloving, innocent, a little shy but tends to try to make friends.

Parents: Dead
Siblings?: None

History: Do I have to type this again? (I based this character off of Miya, sorta, mabey, a tiny bit >///<)

What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Demon, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Neko

Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies): N/A

Evil or Good?: Good
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Call me heartless if you must. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call me heartless if you must.   Call me heartless if you must. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

D: You killed a baby!

Anyways, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

Call me heartless if you must.
Page 1 of 1