Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) Empty
PostSubject: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Lupa came inside from the backyard after playing with Tala. Once Storm had showed up, she had left, saying she needed to do something around the house. In reality, something had been bothering her for a long time. "Leo?" she called, looking for him and eventually finding him. "We need to talk," she said without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 pm

"What is it Lulu? Wait, why are you giving me that look?" Leo asked, unsure of what Lupa ment.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 pm

"You need to stop being so secretive around Tala," she said, getting right to the point. "You're going to end up hurting yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

"Lupa, I really don't care it I end up hurt. I just don't want to worry my little girl. I'm afraid that if she found out that it would hurt her and she would be afraid of me, I don't want that to happen. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it did, so my mind is made up. It's staying a secret what I am." Leo replied.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 pm

"Leo, I can guarantee you she'll be fine with it. You're worrying yourself too much over this," Lupa said, using the argument she had always used when they discussed this matter.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 pm

"No Lupa, just no. I am not going to tell her." Leo said before turning to walk away.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm

"Not going to tell me what?" Tala asked as her father started to walk away. "What are you not telling me?" She looked at Leo with the most innocent face she could muster in an attempt to get him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 pm

"It's nothing, me and mommy were just having a little talk is all." Leo said tiredly.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm

"Tala, it's nothing, just go back outside, I'll be out in a minute," Lupa said, but Tala didn't leave. "Dad, I know you're keeping something from me, just tell me what it is!" Tala said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 pm

"It's nothing." Leo said again as he tried to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Tala followed him. "Tala, it's not important, just go back outside with Storm," Lupa said, putting a hand on her shoulder to hold her back, but Tala shook her off. "I wish you guys would stop treating me like a little kid! What could possibly cause me to be afraid of you, Dad?" she said, making it obvious that she had heard the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Leo didn't respond, he just kept walking

OOC: Really? Tala, daughter of stubborn Lupa isn't going to atleast grab onto his sleeve and try and keep him from walking off?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

ooc: Tala's still trying the "Yell at them until they give me what I want" tactic.

"Dad! Answer me!" she demanded, grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Leo quickly turned on Tala tightly gripping her wrist, His eyes were glowing red and his fangs were extended. "Go away! It's nothing!" Leo groweled. He was being unintentionaly violent but it was to late by the time he had noticed. He quickly let go and backed away, "I-I'm sorry..." Leo wimpered, sure that his appology would have no effect.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Tala just looked at him, surprised, not scared. She rubbed her wrist. "I knew it," she muttered. Lupa hung back, waiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Leo just stod there supprised and confused, he didn't say anything, he honestly didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

"Uh, Tala, what do you mean by that?" Lupa asked. Tala looked between the two of them. "Dad's a vampire, of course!" she said, as if it was the most common thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"H-How did you find out?... and I don't meen... well you know..." Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 am

Tala shrugged, "I just knew," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 am

Leo hugged Tala tightly. "I was so worried that you would be afraid of me if you found out, " Leo said explained.

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Tala hugged her father back. "So that's the big secret? I was hoping for something a little more...I don't know, shocking?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm

"Yeah. that was the big secret. We were affraid of how you woould react. I hope you can forgive us." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:42 pm

"Of course dad," Tala said. Lupa smiled to herself, proud that her daughter had been able to figure it out and wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:45 pm

"We or at least I also didn't want to tell you because I wanted to make sure that you weren't developing certian tendencies like your father." Leo added.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:52 pm

"I, uh, I'm not," Tala said, knowing full well that she had a taste for blood but she wasn't going to worry her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)   It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time for a family talk :D (Me and Aie only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next