Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Holly Jolly Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

A Holly Jolly Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Hey guys, how about we put some christmassy stuff up around the site and try advertizeing again? I don't just mean advertiseing on SS but doing more like talking to friends, advertizeing on other sites and stuff. Also I realize school is though (is being sarcastic and kinda has the right) and that we're bussy with other stuff but do you think we could all make a commitment to get on daily for like atleast an hour and mabey do something that way at the very least the site doesn't looks desolate and un appealing pluss we could use more areas and like a calender of holidays and stuff and just stuff to make SS feel more real in general. Also mabey we could do fun stuff like contests and things. There's some easy ideas we could come up with to make the site better bit by bit. Please post oppinions and ideas below. Oh! And if someone could come up with an easier way for us all to converse about site decisions and stuff that would be great. I'll expllain anything here that you don't understand if you ask me to but I'm on a phone and my thumbs hurt right now.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm

it all sounds like a good idea to me :3 although I've been doing my best to get on lately. As for celebrating the holidays, we could really just tie in the actual holidays~ But you are right; we need to do more with it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeah, I kinda ment just tying in with the holidays that already exist but mabey creating some new ones for SS, but we would have to get rid of some holidays too like the patriotic ones and MLK Jr. day and Columdus day cause they pretain to America not SS.

Also Kora could you mabey photoshop some christmassy stuff into the SS banner and like have files of different versions of the base banner for different holidays? Also like we could change the "locked Forum" "No new posts" "new post" pictures for the different holidays, I meen SS isn't exactly tied down to one theme like WCC is to the warrior cats.

Also, we could mabey use some more areas to "explore".
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah I can do that x3 If you want to try to help me find pictures for icons, it would definitely help me out some ;u;
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Awesome ideas! I came up with an idea of my own while I was trapped in reality. We could make a section where everyone can post a thread about themselves, to help us look more like a fun site. Members could post whatever they want in their thread as long as it's allowed in the rules (Mine would be a place to talk about my characters and me), and we could hold decorating contests there, like, who's page can be the most christmas-themed, or something like that. just an idea, of course!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Could you elaborate a little bit on that Lupa?

And yeah, every suggestion is helpfull but they're all useless without membes, Let's not forget that ok.

Oh! And I think we should mabey change the "who's online" pic to something more seasonal.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Sorry, I didn't have much time when I wrote it. Here's the idea:

So, We make a new section of the forum called something like "Member's pages" or something like that. Each member gets to post 1 topic in the forum about them like "Lups' Page" or "Lupa's Wolf Den" (my choices, obviously) and we could do whatever we want, as long as rules allow it. This is basically like an extended signature. You could also double post on your topic (In example, I could make multiple posts, each about one of my characters) Or make a Q&A thing (like, if someone wanted to ask me more about who my characters are, they could ask there and I could respond) This would make the site more friendly to new users in that they could feel more comfortable with older members and their characters. Hope that expanded a little bit aie xD
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 pm

That sound's like a nice Idea but they would kinda have to be monitored so people don't screw up other peoples threads.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 pm

That's actually a pretty good idea :3 unfortunately, I won't be able to have much time to make too many changes right now because I'm being crammed with so much homework because teachers hate students and want everything done in a week ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Holly Jolly Suggestion   A Holly Jolly Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Holly Jolly Suggestion
Page 1 of 1