Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

roleplaying suggestion o3o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

roleplaying suggestion o3o Empty
PostSubject: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 am

Alright, due to certain circumstances that i shall not name right now, I would like to suggest that our characters basically have a limited sex life. the reason I ask this is because i really don't want to see this site turn into a "romantic" sex-addicted site that scares people off whenever they visit. that and because if it is not limited, it could lead to name calling and bad reputations among characters AND members o3o I mean, its one thing if its part of a specific plot that effects more than two or three characters or the main plot overall, but if its just random and serves no purpose then its completely unnecessary. which is one issue I have with ATA... I don't exactly know what the limitations should be.. we could figure that out togeher.. but this has just been bothering me lately. =.= so what are your opinions??
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 am

We do keep it pretty limited Kora, if it does happen it's not like that's all that happens in the topic it's just a very small part of it represented by a Timeskip and mainly when it happens the byproduct is a baby charrie so it's not like it's pointless.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Well I kinda do agree a little. I wanna get rid of some of the lovey dovey stuff also..
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Well you do have a valid point Aki, the lovey dovey BS is making me sick.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeeep, and also we just have the pairing topics now.. and we barely roleplay with other charries. But yeah. I don't really like that lovey dovey shieet.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah... but it's not like you can go Nazi and just ban romance topics all together... we just need less of them.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 pm

and that is mainly what im talking about. because if this site ends up taking off well like WCC then this would be more of a precaution for those new members. because who knows who will join this site. and all the lovey-doviness that we have now would eventually get boring if members get into it more and their character's sex life might get a little more... detailed than we need e.e; so we really just need to clearly state the limits.. in other words it just doesn't need to get out of hand.

and Aie, I wasn't really trying to aim this at you, you're just the most recent example ^^; I just wouldbprefer that not show up a lot. sorry about that~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roleplaying suggestion o3o   roleplaying suggestion o3o Empty

Back to top Go down

roleplaying suggestion o3o
Page 1 of 1