Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Celebration (For everyone)

Go down 
+2
Cai
Aiedle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Crocket & Houston walked into the area where the festivities were. Houston looked like he was staring at millions of ghosts Crocket gave his younger brother a pat on the back and whispered "Go be social" in his ear. Houston looked at Crocket like he was crazy, but Crocket wasn't looking at him, he was looking for Nyra.

Wren slowly stepped into the area and stood against a wall since he wanted to be here but dent want to be social today.

(Woot! Zacks baaaaaack!) Zack happily trotted into the area the man now in like his early 30's (*gasp*) walked to the punch table and filled a small cup with the strawberry deliciousness and took small sips.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Nyra saw Crocket and waved to him. "Crocket! Come try this Sushi!" she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Crocket smiled and looked at his brother "Come meet Nyra" and Houston obediently obeyed him and followed him and Crocket hugged Nyra when they got to her and gestured Houston and said to Nyra "This is my little brother, Houston" Crocket gave his head a small nod in Nyras direction and Houston stuttered "H-h-hi" and put his hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Nyra hugged Crocket back. "Hi, Houston." she said, shaking his hand gently. "Are you alright? You seem scared." she said, she knew the look when she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Crocket answered "He's really shy, and he finally broke away from Wren so he's pretty freaked out. But he does have a cool power, show her Houston" Houston slowly nodded and kneeled to the ground and muttered some words and a beautiful bright red rose sprouted out of the ground and he pulled a pocket knife out and cut it off and the stem sunk back into the ground and he shyly handed it to Nyra "I-I-I'm a earth caster" he said trying to come out of his shell.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Nyra accepted the flower. "Thank you, Houston." she said. "That's cool. I'm an Animeer." she said, turning into a Snowy Owl and back.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Houston's eyes widened "Wow!! That's cool!" Crocket smile and patted him on the back "Bro, I think that's the first time today you haven't stuttered"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Nyra smiled. "That's good." she said. "Thanks for the compliment, by the way." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Houston blushed and Crocket looked at him and nodded as if they had communicated telepathically and Houston walked away slowly. Crocket smiled at Nyra and put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Nyra smiled and whispered in Crocket's ear, "That was nice of Houston to give me the rose." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

"Yeah, when he's not terrified he's really nice" he whispered back in her ear
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Nyra nodded. "I noticed." she said. "Now, lets go meet others." she said, Meanwhile, Aiyeana had been staying alone in a corner of shops, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Crocket nodded and followed Nyra

Zack looked at the teenagers and smiled, they reminded them of him and Hikari. Speaking of, where is she?
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Aiyeana looked around, she put her fedora lower onto her face, which seemed to be working. Nyra smiled and went over to where Floral was standing. "Floral?" Nyra said, Floral spun around. "Hey, Nyra! Who's that?" she asked. Nyra smiled, "This is my boyfriend, Crocket." she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Crocket smiled and put his hand out for Floral to shake it "Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Floral nodded, shaking his hand. "Your lucky, Nyra." she said. Nyra chuckled. "Well, I found the perfect person for me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Crocket smiled and kissed Nyras forehead
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Floral rolled her eyes, "I'm going to go meet others." she said,

Nyra smiled. She returned the favor. "Floral's just jealous." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Crocket chukled "I bet she is, not every girl can be me" joking though
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 am

OOC: HOW ABOUT WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO POST?!
glob. >:I

ic: Jake pushed his way though the tough crowd, to the punch, He was listening to Take Me Away By Gloubus, He was humming along to the melody, and smiled when it got to the chourse, that was his favorite part.
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 am

Zack looked at Jake "What are you listening to?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 am

Jake glanced at Zack." Er, Gloubus." He muttered half expecting Zack not to know them. Jake always kept his music low enough so he can hear other people talk. Jake took a cup of punch and slurped. it tasted of many exotic fruits, He surprisingly enjoyed the taste, he had though he was going to spit it out the split second he put it in his mouth. Good thing, because he was wearing a white shirt with dark jeans.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm

"Hmm...their a cool band" he said and focused on his paper cup, which was empty, and it burst into flames he tossed the small amount of ashes into the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Nyra smiled, hugging Crocket. "That's good." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Jake Beamed. Someone actually knew the band?! "Wow! You know it?!" He asked, Jakes eyes bugged with excitement. He ignored the flaming paper clip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration (For everyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: