Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Celebration (For everyone)

Go down 
+2
Cai
Aiedle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

The Celebration (For everyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 pm

It had been ten years since the stage phenomina at the unchated island and everyone loseing their powers and things had calmed down a lot since then so John had talked to the mayor about throwing a celebration. The political idea of it was to celebrate the ten year aneversary of the event and celebrate the peace and prosperity that folowed but John's real motive was to get SkyShatter and old friends together again so they can talk about thinks that happened over the last ten years. The celebration had already started and encompassed all of windtown, and while plenty of people had shown up alredy he didn't recognise anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Cai showed up a little after the celebrations started. Finally, some recognition for the Uncharted Island quest. He spotted John through the crowd and went over to him. "Hey, It's been a long time, hasn't it?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:32 pm

"Hey there Cai! Yeah it has. You like the party? I was the one that talked the mayor into it, pold him it would give him a good P.R." John said laughing,

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yeah, It's great. I'm glad he listened," Cai said, laughing as well, "so, what have you been up to lately?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 pm

"Oh just the usual, dodgeing bullets; getting into bar fights." John replied jokeingly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

"Sounds fun, " Cai said,, a wide grin spreading across his face. It was good to be around his old friend.

On the other side of the Windtown party, Lupa was looking around for Leo and Storm. Behind her, a girl who looked to be about 10 followed in a sulking manor. "I don't see why we had to leave the wolves, mom. They're fun!" the girl said. Lupa smiled, something tat was rare even now, and said, "Tala, you know your father can't live with the pack peacefully. Besides, you need to live with your own kind. We are still human, you know."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Leo had been waiting by a fountian For Lupa and the little girl, "I wonder where they could be?" He said to himself as he walked around a litte. He almost bumped into them before he Realized who they were. "There you two are!" He shouted happily as he hugged them both. "Look at you! you got so big!." He said as he picked up Tala.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:34 pm

"Dad, it's only been a few months..." Tala said, but reluctantly let him pick her up. Lupa was still smiling. "I've missed you" she said in Leo's mind, so as not to have to interrupt the father-daughter...thing. Storm came out of the crowd behind Leo, but didn't say a word for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 pm

"Come on Tala, aren't you happy to see your dad again?" Leo asked, Hw was really taken aback by the cold reception from his daughter. "I missed you too." Leo thought back.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Tala loosened up a little and hugged her father. "Yeah, I am," she said, slightly smiling. Lupa watched from a little ways away, glad her daughter was opening up a little now.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Leo smile "That's my girl." he said before putting her down. "God sweety, what have you been feeding her she was this tall las time I saw her." Leo said jokeingly as hee putting his hand about the ground to imitate hight.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh, just the usual. Deer brain and elk intestines, all the good stuff, " Lupa said, obviously joking. Tala stuck her tongue out. "Not so great if you ask me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Never trust your mother's cooking. Trust me, I learned the hard way." Leo whispered to Tala smileing.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Aiyeana, Nyra, and Floral had shown up late. They decided to go try out a few things, meet new friends, say hi to old ones, and just have fun. "I wonder if Jason and John will be here." Floral said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Entering the celebration, Casey took in each detail of Windtown. He had heard about this fiasco and had decided to check it out, especially since he was one of the people to go on the dangerous quest 10 years ago. His main priority, though, was to see who was still here from so long ago. As he pushed his way through the crowd, he finally stumbled upon Cai and John who were standing and casually talking. As a sudden smile grew on his face, Casey walked over to them and waved at them. "Hey guys!" He said happily, glad to finally see someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:35 pm

"Huh? Who are you?" John asked, not recogniseing Casey because of his age.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Casey stopped, feeling a little weird now that John didn't recognize him. Did he come up and say 'hey' to the wrong person? Or had Casey really changed that much? Getting a little nervous, the brown haired boy glanced around before looking back at John, making sure that he was talking to him. "Uh.. I'm Casey. You remember me, don't you?" he asked. 'Cause I sure remember you.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Floral was trying out a Cookies'n Cream shake when she saw some other people. She walked past them, purposely bumping into who was called 'Casey', as she heard the boy say.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"Hm.... I think I might have seen you before. Wait! From the island right!? damn you got old kid." John said, not knowing if pehaps Cai had walked off. He did a double take as the girl bumped into Casey, "Wait.. Floral? Is that you?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

At the comment of Casey getting old, he simply glared before Floral knocked right into him, catching him off balance and sending him stumbling a couple of steps. "Hey, watch out!" he shouted before seeing who it was. He then stopped as he heard John call her Floral. With a heavy sigh, he fell silent and turned to Cai who must have still been standing there.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Floral was startled. "Sorry about that." she said to the boy. She spun around, rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah," she said. "It's me." she chuckled. "I'm really sorry about bumping into you, I was just enjoying this shake." she said, motioning to the shake in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 am

Tiff Glanced in and walked up to them, "How's everyone?" She Fire Caster smiled, a mischief of a smile. Her red eyes glazed around the crowed of people, She wanted her eyes to blaze like fire, just for fun to see if it would intimidate them, Tiff thought it might be a cool power, Though she highly doubted it would work.
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Floral looked at Tiff. "Hi, Tiff. Fire caster, right?" she said. "Your eyes tell me so." she said, her eyes dark red. Nyra came over, with Aiyeana with her. "Floral! You HAVE to try this punch!" Nyra said. "Naah, I will later." Floral grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

Scilene (Ember/ Splotch)

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 am

Tiff rolled her eyes. "How do you even know my name? I haven't meet you before." With a grumbling sigh she lit a flame on her finger and watched it for a few seconds before letting it float off, it floated around a little before it went out. "still working on it," she muttered. Tiff lit another, it lasted shorter then the first. She tried again and again, making a new pass time.
Back to top Go down
http://pomworld.forumotion.com/forum
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Cai had been looking around, not paying attention, of in some wonderland or something. He turned back and all of a sudden there were a bunch of other people around. "Whoa, hey Casey!...and... other people?" he said, not sure who the others were.

Lupa frowned. "I heard that," she growled, but there was a playful edge to her voice. Tala was nodding in agreement to her father's statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration (For everyone)   The Celebration (For everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration (For everyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: