Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floral and John

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

Floral and John - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Floral blushed. "Thank you," she said. "I really like you, too." she said, words slipping out of her mouth, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 pm

John hugged her, not knowing if she had ment to say the words or not. "Please don't cry." John said.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Floral held back the tears, hugging John back. "I meant to say those words." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm

"Are you hungry? We could mabey go to windtown diner. or something." John asked. He didn't realy know what to say, "Or.. What do you want to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Floral smiled. "Lets go to the Windtown Diner. Want to fly there?" she asked, spreading her wings. "I hear they're food is really good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Sure" John said as he turned into a read tailed hawk and took off. "Race Ya!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Floral squinted mischievously and quickly took off, faster than the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:24 pm

John just stopped dumbfounded and forgot to maintain altitude, the next thing he knew he was on the ground clutching his arm.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Floral looked back to see John on the ground. She paused and zipped to him. "John!" she exclaimed. She landed beside him. "Are you ok?" she said,
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. You just startled me is all." John said. He was trying to be tough but his arm was obviously badly bruised if not broken.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Floral shook her head, and felt the area that was hurting him. "It's just sprained. I'd be careful." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

"Guess that means I forfit the race huh?" John coughed as he tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 pm

"Easy." She sweetly said. She went over to a tree and made a small brace for John out of moss and feathers. She helped put it on John. "There." she said. "Now it'll heal right."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 pm

"No need, Just get me to the hospital. They'll fix me right up." John said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Floral nodded. "If you shift into a cat, I can carry you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 pm

"No that wouldn't work, That would really screw up my arm." John said sencerly, a hint of fear in is voice.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Floral nodded, and she remembered her owl. She whistled the tune, and her bird came. "Go get people from the hospital. Lead them here, John can't move." she whispered to her Owl. Her owl flew off, and went to go get the paramedics.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

"Not that I don't have faith in your freind but are you sure paramedics are gonna come." John asked.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Floral nodded. "I'm sure." she said, after finishing that sentence, Paramedics were already there. "See?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 pm

John just lied down and let them take him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Floral told the paramedics that she'd be there in a minute. They nodded and left, and she went to go do something;

ooc; topic over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Floral and John
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3