Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Floral and John

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Floral waited in the Flower Fields for john. She sat down in a patch of Daisies.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:33 pm

John had come to the flower feilds like Floral had asked, he was too busy looking for her to even notice the fact that he was walking right past her.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Floral tripped him so that he fell into her lap. She chuckled. "Hey, you." she said,
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm

John fell ontop of her and his face turned a little red, "Listen Floral I'm really sorry about what happened in the woods." John said.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Floral smiled, sitting him up. "It's OK. I was surprised, but I'm OK with it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 pm

"R-really? Are sure. Why did you call me here?" John asked confued.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Floral nodded. "I am. And, Well..." her voice trailed off. "I wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:48 pm

"Ok then. What do you want to talk about?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Floral looked at John. "I-I-" she looked down, "I think I have a crush on you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 pm

"Wait. Think?" Was all John could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Floral nodded. "I seem, attracted to you." she said. "I love you." she whispered, the words just slipped out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 pm

"B-But I'm married! or.. I was... A long time ago.. I don't really know what happened to her though..." John said trailing off sadly
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Floral smacked her hand over her mouth. Tears streamed from her eyes. "I-I-I-I'm sorry." she said, and got up. "Th-Th-That wasn't me." she stammered. She took out her wings, went over to a tree and wrapped her wings around herself, blending in with the dark shadows
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 pm

John felt bad now, he figured that his comment had hurt Floral. He got up and went to go find her, hugging her when he finally did. "I'm so sorry Floral, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Floral sighed, shaking her head. "It was me. I can't control my mouth sometimes." she said, opening her wings. She brought out her flute, which she always carried with her. She started playing, and all of the animals around popped out to listen.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"No really I like you, I really do it's just things are a little hard for me." John said not understanding that it wasn't entirely his fault.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Floral sighed. "I can see how that is. My mother recently died without me knowing." she said, then kept playing. She smiled as a little fawn danced around the meadow,
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 pm

"You really like that flute don't you?" John said smileing
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Floral nodded. The fawn came up and nudged John. She smiled and kept playing. "Join me." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 pm

John was petting the Fawns muzzle. "S-sure." he said as he pulled out his Ocarina and started to play along.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

The animals loved it. She kept playing, and more animals came out to listen. Before long, a whole group of animals and came.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am

"I've never seen this many animals come out before. It's really nice to see how friendly they all are." Jhn said telepathicaly so as to not interupt his playing, not accounting for the fact that it might startle Floral.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 am

Floral wasn't startled. She nodded and once she had finished, the animals looked as if they were pleading for another song. "Sorry, little fellows. That's all." She smiled, unfolding her wings and scooping a little bunny up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 am

John played a little song for the animals, senseing their dissapointment. The song was over quickly then he turned to Floral, "Why don't you sing for them?" He said, "I think last time I heard the birds trying to imitate you, it's always an honor when your songs are carried on the wings of song birds." He continued trying to sound flattering.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 am

Floral blushed. "Alright." she said. She started to sing the song she sang last time, A Thousand Years.
andiamnotpostingthelyrics She sang happily, leaning against the tree, and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floral and John Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floral and John   Floral and John Empty

Back to top Go down

Floral and John
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next