Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Leo followed behind Storm untill they got to the feild then waited right as he turned around to slug in min the face then quickly jumped back a bit, he wanted to see just how strong storm was in this form and for that he needed him pissed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Storm took the hit easily and kicked out, aiming for Leo's stomach, before pulling up his arms to cover his open areas.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Leo circled around Storm menaceingly like a wolf would with its prey, he was waiting to se what storm would do.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Storm didn't attack. Not yet. He always let the opponent make the first move, especially if he was being circled like this. Instead, he kept his eyes locked on Leo's and never exposed his back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Leo realized storm wasn't going to make the first move then in one fluid motion, quickly grabed some sand and threw it at storms face, while he was distracted he kicked storm in the groin with his right foot then grabed him by the head and kneed him in the stomach with his left knee to wing him before finnally pulling storms face down and elbowing him in the face with the opposite leg. Leo then retreated to circleing around storm, he hadn't put enough force into those blows to pu storm out of the fight but they ought to have hurt. Leo was trying to make storm see that he was toying with him, he was trying to use wolf phycology to make storm pissed so he wouldn't hold back. He admited that it was acctually rather satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Storm ended up on his hands and knees after that barrage of attacks, but he quickly recovered and was standing again. He smiled despite the pain. "Well, you certainly seem to have gotten better" he said before moving in a circle so that he and Leo were always the same distance apart. Keeping a calm mind was the most important thing in battle, and he wasn't going to loose his head over a practice fight.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm

"Come on! Show me what you got you little pussy cat! The omegas of you pack laugh at you." Leo said as he stood there purposely leaveing his chest open. "Give me your best shot cat!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Graveyard-
Jump to: