Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) Empty
PostSubject: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Lupa sat in front of her parents' graves, which had now been joined by Ashley's grave. She held flowers in her hands from the flower fields, and as she sat there, she carefully arranged them. She had re-gained control of her powers, and she was now stable again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Leo quietly walked up behind Lupa and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He was wearing a suit. "Atleast you still have me and Storm." Leo said, his tone somber yet supportive.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"Do I have you?" she whispered under her breath, almost inaudible. She looked at him, blanking her face of emotion. "How would you describe our relationship, Leo?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm

"Wh-What are you talking about Lupa? I love you. Why would you even ask me such a thing? Why would you even think such a thing?" Leo replied taken aback.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 pm

"I just wanted to know what you thought the status of our relationship is so I can post it on Facebook. I don't mean anything else," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Leo pulled Lupa into a tight embarace an then kissed her, reluctantly pulling away after a little while, "How's that for an answer?" Leo replied smileing a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Lupa let herself smile. "Hmm, I guess I do have you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Leo leaned Lupa's head against his chest and started to stroke her hair, ebraceing her with his other arm. "I can tell your sad Lupa, it's ok. I'm here for you. Just let it all out, you don't have to act tough anymore." Leo said comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Lupa sighed. "Leo, I can't let it all out. I just can't. Emotion's just not my thing," she said, squeezing him tightly into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:44 pm

"Lupa, you've lost your parrents and now your sister, you don't have to act so tough anymore, that's what I'm here for Lupa." Leo said as he held her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Lupa shook her head and looked up at him. "You don't understand Leo. You never will," she said, blanking her face of emotion again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm

"No, it's ok. I understand, I just, I don't know. I'm sorry." Leo said as he layed Lupa's head against his chest and stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Lupa let out a sigh. She knew he'd never understand, he was probably just agreeing with her to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Leo took off his suit jacket and put it over Lupa's head just as it started to rain, "Come on, lets go home. We can comeback another time." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:24 pm

"Alright" Lupa said, letting him put his jacket over her before starting towards home.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Leo quickly led her home, besides they needed to figure out that was going on with storm.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 am

When they got home, Storm was sitting in the living room, sliding between human and wolf forms. "This is so...weird..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm

"You're not the only one that thinks that right now." Leo said as he waslked up with Lupa beside him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Storm looked up, startled. He hadn't been paying much attention to the world around him, which was unusual. He morphed back into human form and looked at the two. "Well, at least now we don't have to talk into your mind, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:26 pm

"Yeah, true. the concept of it did but me off a little." Leo replied. "We may just have to have a little rematch. Who was it that won last time? I forgot." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Storm shook his head. "Lupa broke it up first, dude," he said, shaking his head, "but if you wanna go again, we'll have to take it outside."

Lupa spoke up at that point. "Oh no, you are NOT going to fight again. Leo, you promised you wouldn't fight with him again!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

"It's not a fight Lupa, more like some friendly wreslteing to help bond. We're not gonna kill each other." Leo replied
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes and gave Leo a look of annoyance. "Leo, you can't be serious. Wolves don't generally take fighting as a 'bonding' activity. It's more like a 'submit to me or die' kind of thing," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:28 pm

"Well, no one here is really a wolf, plus cubs and omegas have play fights, and we all know that's your the all powerfull alpha in this pack your highness, so it should be fine your magesty." Leo said as he made an over exagerated bow.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Lupa rolled her eyes. "Alright, but I WILL intervene if you guys get too rough."

Storm smiled and trotted out the back door, towards an open space they could fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)   Here Again (Me and Leo only for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Again (Me and Leo only for now)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Graveyard-
Jump to: