Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you ever want to Reboot the site?

Go down 

Would you?
No
Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  I_vote_lcap100%Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  I_vote_lcap0%Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  Empty
PostSubject: Would you ever want to Reboot the site?    Would you ever want to Reboot the site?  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 pm

I brought this up because I decided to go back to WCC and they were dbeateing weather or not to reboot the site so people would post more. B-But you guys would never do that right. Q_Q

I-I'm sorry if this topic seems stupid but I just need reassurance... This site helped me through some tough times and I don't want to just throw all of that away. Q_Q
Back to top Go down

Would you ever want to Reboot the site?
Page 1 of 1