Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories (Leo and Akuma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

"Are you saying you didn't like it?" Leo purposely replied in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"W-What are you talking about? I-Idiot.." She stuttered, her face turning into a crimson red as she turned her face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Leo chuckled quietly but didn't lead on to what he was doing. He then went over to her and felt her forhead. "Hmm. Feels like you have a fever. Mabey I should stay longer then just tonight to keep an eye on you, and... To keep you company." Leo said, purposely saying the last part in a seductive tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

Akuma looked away, blushing like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 am

Leo chuckled and softly ruffled Akuma's hair, "I was jokeing." Leo said smileing, "That is, unless you acctually want me to." He added on.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 am

"You barely even know me.." She said, still looking away, "Why are you doing this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 am

"I don't know, mabey it's because I'm a nice guy. Or mabey it's cause I like you." Leo replied.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 pm

"Stop saying that." Akuma sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 pm

"Ok. Ok. I'll stop, I think I'll take a nap, wake me if you need anything." Leo replied as he plopped down ontop of the covers beside her and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 pm

She turned her head, looking at Leo's face while he slept, then turned back around and fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories (Leo and Akuma)   Memories (Leo and Akuma) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories (Leo and Akuma)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Vampire Woods-
Jump to: