Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:28 pm

"That is kinda strange." Lydia said as she nearly stumbled into a rack of spears.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:29 pm

"Whoa there, be careful!" Tek said, rushing over to make sure lydia was okay and that the spears didn't fall down.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm ok, but I think we're done sweeping unless we want to do the steps outside." Lydia replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 am

Tek looked around, realizing they had cleaned most of the store. "You're right, I think we are done sweeping. Now to get rid of that dust pile," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Lydia sweeped the dust pile out of the store then swept the steps. She came back inside then looked around. "Ugh, it's all dusty, and there are cob webs everywhere." Lydia pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Tek was already working on that. She had turned back into a tiger and was sweeping up dust with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Lydia grabbed her tail and started to dust out what she thought were cobwebs, untill a spider crawled down her tail. "EEEEK!!! A SPIDER!!!" She screeched. "Get it off me, get it off me, get it off me." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

"Shhh, let me get it," Tek said as she looked at the spider, which was a harmless house spider. She picked it up in her mouth and spit it out outside.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 pm

"I hate spiders." Lydia whined as she kept dusting.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 pm

"Then avoid sticking your tail into a spider web," Tek said as she went back to dusting. Spiders tasted funny.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:41 pm

"I thought it was a cob web, I didn't know anything acctually lived there." Lydia replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 pm

"well, now you do. Just be more careful, okay?" Tek said, finishing one shelf and moving on to another.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm

"You know Tek, this place looks pretty old, I wonder if there's a story behind it." Lydia thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Tek nodded, but didn't say anything, because the owner of the store had heard them talking and had looked up from whatever he was doing. "You're right," he said," but it's a long story. Do you want to hear it?"
Tek nodded again, moving up to sit in front of the counter. "Story Time! Story Time! :D Sure, why not?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 pm

"Oh yes please." Lydia replied as she dusted herself off then went over to the counter, and pulled up her skirt a little so she could sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: