Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 am

Tek walked down main street in her human form, looking for at least one shop that was open. They all had the same signs on their doors "Closed until further notice". It was a sad sight.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Lydia was takeing a walk through town trying to find an open store to buy groceries at when she spoted Tek walking a ways infront of her. "Hi Tek!" She called out as she started to run up to her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Tek turned around when her name was called to see Lydia running towards her. "Hi Lydia!" She said, glad to see at least one person in this seemingly deserted town.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 am

Lydia ran up to her friend and hugged her. "Hello there Tek. It's good to see you, how are you feeling?" Lydia asked glad to see her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 am

"I'm feeling okay, I guess. What about you?" Tek said, turning the conversation to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 am

"I'm fine altho big brother is very sick. What are you doing out here?" Lydia replied.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"I hope your brother gets better," she said, then, in response to Lydia's question,"well, I was just hoping to find a store, any store, open." She glanced around, finally seeing a sign that read open, but it was the old weapon's shop. "It looks like the weapon's store is open," she said, starting to walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 am

"Oh! I wonder if it's selling groceries! We really need them, we're almost out." Lydia said as she followed Tek to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 am

When Tek walked in and looked around, all she could see were weapons. "I doubt we'll find groceries in here," she said.

ooc:Btw, this is the same weapons shop we used in the plot;also, Cai works here, but he's not at work today :D
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 pm

OOC: I know.

IC: "aww. Well atleast this place looks cool but it's a little dirty." Lydia said as she noted the dirt and dust that had built up while Cai was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"True. I wonder where the shopkeeper is;he's not doing to good of a job with cleanliness," she said. She looked around at the walls, which had daggers mounted on them. They were in the knife section of the store.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yeah, I wish we could help out somehow. I wonder if they would mind if we swept and dusted this place." Lydia thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

"I dunno. It'd probably be appreciated. I wonder why they're open if no one's around," Tek said, partially thinking aloud herself. Randomly, she was turned into a tiger. Looking down at herself, she said, "well, I'm not sure I can clean anything now."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Lydia looked down at Tek and noticed that she had changed then imediatly hugged her "Kawai!" she squeeled.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Tek let out a squeak as she was hugged. Her squeak attracted the attention of the shop owner, who came up from the back of the store to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm

"Oh hello mister. we just saw that your store was open and wanted to check it out, I hope we didn't disturb you." Lydia said politely.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:50 pm

The man shrugged. "It's fine, I don't get many people in nowadays. And my only help left a while back, so it's been kinda lonely in here. Look around if you want, just don't hurt yourselves," he said, then he walked back behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:56 pm

"Wait, do you mind f we help clean mister?We promise to be careful." Lydia asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:02 pm

"Sure, as long as you're careful," he said, then he brought them each a broom," here you go. Thanks, by the way."

Tek changed back into human form and looked around, determining where to start.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Lydia imediatly started to sweep. small dustclowds rose as she did and gott all in her fur. "Awww... Now I'm going to have to take a bath when I get home." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well, you're the one who wanted to clean," Tek said as she started to sweep in another corner.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm

"But I hate baths..." She whined. "Sometimes I wish I was a real cat, then I could clean myself. You're lucky Tek." Lydia said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well, even if my tiger form is clean, it doesn't mean my human form is, so I'm up the same creek as you," Tek said, chuckling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"Huh? why is that?" she asked, as she sweeped her pile together with Teks.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:34 pm

"I'm not exactly sure," she said, adding more to her pile of dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Windtown-
Jump to: