Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm :D (Luke is inactive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Storm :D (Luke is inactive) Empty
PostSubject: Storm :D (Luke is inactive)   Storm :D (Luke is inactive) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 am

Name:Storm
Appearance: Storm :D (Luke is inactive) ImagerStorm :D (Luke is inactive) WolfehFelix
Personality:Storm acts on instinct and he doesn't think about things very much. He has a nasty temper, and is all around very hard to get along with.
Parents:Mother, Asheen(Yeah, she's actually an animeer :D)
Siblings?:"Sister," Lupa
History:Asheen was an animeer who gave up her powers to live the normal life of a wolf, but her son, Storm, inherited her powers. However, he was born as a wolf, and he never knew that he could become human. He had been able to hear the thoughts of other animals, just like Lupa with her telepathy, so he thought it was normal. Lupa taught him how to speak telepathically, and that's how he's been able to communicate with humans. With the craziness of everyone losing their powers, Storm has randomly become human, something that surprised even him.
What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Demon, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever):Animeer, spirit form is wolf
Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies):N/A
Evil or Good?:Good
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Storm :D (Luke is inactive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm :D (Luke is inactive)   Storm :D (Luke is inactive) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh my! I'm sorry for not noticing this when I got back, but approved!
Back to top Go down

Storm :D (Luke is inactive)
Page 1 of 1