Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Wandering Around~  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

"Y-Yeah, I didn't mean to stay out this late but I guess I fell asleep." Lydia said, feeling stupid for faling asleep.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"Oh, well then sure. I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said, standing up. He put out his hand and a small ball of light was created. It was the best he could do, but at least it lit up the path infront of them. "Which way?" Kukai asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

"Uh... Uh... that way! I hope..." Lydia said as she pointed in the direction that she hoped was Windtown.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Kukai nodded, and they started walking towards the way that she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm

They soon arived in Windtown. Even at night the strets were normally bustleing with activity, but now it was desolate. "It's so quiet, It's scarry Kukai. C-Can we just go home now, please? I have a bad feeling about just standing around."
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hmm?" Kukai said, "Oh yeah." They continued walking side by side in the half-lit street.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm

They quickly arrived at Lydia's house and she opened the door. "Big brother I'm home!" she called out before turning to Kukai "Are you hungry, why don't you come in for some food or something?" She asked almost sort of pulling him towards the door excitedly.

OOC: She's never acctually had a friend over before.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Kukai blinked, walking towards the door, not really having a choice. "O-Oh well I guess.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Sora poked his head out of a door. "Welcome home." He said with a smile. He looked at Kukai. "Hello. What's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

"Sorry for intruding, I'm Kukai." He said formally and bowed his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 pm

"I'm glad you're awake big brother, this is my friend Kukai. We met in the field and he brought me home because it was dark." Lydia said blushing without realizeing it.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Sora smiled. "Ok. Make yourself at home Kukai." He said, before walking back into his room.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

"O-Oh okay." He said as he stepped in their house and took his shoes off and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 pm

"Um, Are you hungry Kukai? I could make you something to eat if you'd like." Lydia asked.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 pm

"No I'm-" Kukai then got interrupted by his growling stomach and laughed. "Well I guess I could go for something little." He finished replying.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:52 pm

"Is there anything in particular that you would like?" Lydia asked as she went to the kitchen and put on an apron.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

"Hmm.. I dunno~" He replied as he plopped himself down onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well um... uhhh... are chips ok?" Lydia asked embarased as she checked the empty fridge.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

"Alright~" He said, completely forgetting about Chisa back at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Lydia tossed the apron aside then grabbed a bag of chips from the cabinet, it was just about the only thing there. "I really have to talk to big brother about not eating all the food." She groaned. "Oh well, I just hope he doesn't have a cookie fit for some time because we're out of them." Lydia said to herself as she walked over to the couch with the bag of chips and sat next to Kukai. "Here you go!" She said cheerfully as she handed him the bag of chips.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thank you for the food~" Kukai chanted as he ripped open the bag and started chowing down on a handful of chips, not realizing he was being rude.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Lydia just sorta watched Kukai eat. "Um? D-Do you want to mabey watch tv or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"Sure, sure." He said to her with his mouth full, then realizing how rude he was acting and swallowed. "S-Sorry." He said, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm

"It's ok, I don't mind, what do you want to watch?" She asked as she picked up the remote and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2