Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Around~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Kukai had been wandering around Skyshatter, and came across a vast field with many flowers scattered among the bright green grass. He was laying down in the middle of some daisies as he watched the clouds and the day passed by. The sky was a orangish shade of red as the bright sun was setting down. He had still yet to know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Lydia was laying in the same patch of dasies as Kukai,She couldn't really bee seen unles you were really looking for her. Lydia had fallen asleep there at noon and she was starting to get cold, she felt around sleepily and found Kukai's arm with her hand and she inately started to cuddle up to him for warmth, Her ears and tail weren't visible between her bed head and the dasies.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Kukai jumped as soon as he felt someone touch him and pulled away, sitting up. He had thought he had been the only one there. All Kukai did was stare down at the girl's sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Lydia just layed there and started to shiver visibly, and curled up in a little ball.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"U-Uhm.." He mumbled a bit waverly and reached his hand out to her and nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Lydia's eyes flickered when nathan nudged her, she yawned and sat up slowly "O-Oh hello there nya." She mewed sleepilly as she rubbed here eyes. "Wh-Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"O-Oh, me?" He asked, pointing to himself, "Oh right! I'm Kukai.".
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 pm

"I'm Lydia, nya." She replied in a friendly manner as she stod up to dust herself off and fix her bed head makeing her ears and tail easily visible.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Kukai's mouth opened as he looked at her tail and ears. He didn't realize it, but he was staring for a bit too long.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Lydia started to blush a bit when she noticed Kukai stareing and started to bashfully try and hide her ears and tai.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Kukai shook his head to knock him out of his trance. "S-Sorry." He said quietly as he embarrassingly looked away, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:50 pm

"I-I'm a Neko. Wh-What are you?" Lydia asked blushing
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"Oh uh.. they said I was a Forever that can use light magic." Kukai replied.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh, cool! So do you have any family. I meen! Do you have eny family with you? I meen! I'm sorry..." Lydia said fumbleing over her words afraid that she might have offended Kukai.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

Kukai looked down at the ground. The only family he could remember was his sister, but again she wasn't the caring type either. "Family.." He repeated, thinking about the lost memory containing their dead parents.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 am

"Please. I-I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean to upset you." Lydia said crying, she was really affraid that she had offended Kukai and was beating herself up emotionally over it.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

Kukai looked up. "No, no! Not at all! Sorry, I was just thinking was all." He said a bit louder than his usual voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

"No, no, it's ok, it's not your fault. I just, I couldn't help but think about a few things myself." Lydia replied blushing slightly from embarassment as she rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

"And what was that?" He asked, looking her in the eye, not being the usual wimp he is.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

"I... Um... Uh..." Was all she could manage to reply blushing as Kukai looked her in the eyes, she very much wanted to hug him right now but she resisted the urge, no one had ever been this nice to her before exept for Sora. "I... Uh... Y-You look very nice." was all she could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:41 am

"Hah, thanks I guess." Kukai laughed, a small grin appearing across his face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 am

Lydia couldn't resist any longer, she quickly hugged Kukai purring slightly but almost imediatly pulled away blushing bright red in color. "I-I'm sorry! I'm just cold is all."
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 am

He was a bit surprised, but then his warm smile came back again. "Oh right, sorry!" He said, taking off his jacket and putting it around her. "You should get back home before you catch a cold, you know." Kukai told her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

"I-It's really dark, could you mabey come with me Kukai? I'm kinda scared." Lydia said as she began to cling to his arm. "I-I mean, I really wasn't supposed to stay out this late, and normaly my big brother brings me home because I'm scared of the dark, but he's really sick." Lydia explained.
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:04 am

Kukai blinked, thinking it over. "M-Me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Around~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around~    Wandering Around~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next