Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staying Active...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Staying Active... Empty
PostStaying Active...

...is something we all need to try to do. As we can all see, this site is slowing down.. a lot and it is making me sad. I love this site, but no one is roleplaying anymore and we aren't really getting new members to keep it alive ;n; btw welcome Clara |D STAY ACTIVE MY FRIENDS D: WE CANT LET THE SITE DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staying Active... :: Comments

Cai
Re: Staying Active...
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 am by Cai
*Agrees whole-heartedly* I'm sorry I wasn't active this week. I've been at camp and i diidn't have much time to get on. I'll be starting plot part 5 as soon as I can, but idk when that will be. For now, everyone just needs to keep topics active and actually do stuff other than chat. Anyway, my final word is WELCOME CLARA!
-Clara
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:53 pm by -Clara
Thanks for the welcomes! >w< I hope to stay here for a long time, and hope it stays active~
Hika
Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm by Hika
I will try to be more active, but now I plan to get a job, and I have to go to dance classes, and a summer camp, plus right now I'm on vacation, and I will be in August as well. As you can see, this summer is loaded for me.
Casey
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 am by Casey
well I understand busy schedules. because this has been one of the busiest for me too cx and I'm glad to see that people are trying their hardest~ ;u;
Aiedle
Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm by Aiedle
Gomen'nasi... I really don't have any excuse... i've just been lazy... *Dissapointed in self* oh and btw welcome to SkyShatter Clara.
Post  by Sponsored content

Staying Active...

Page 1 of 1