Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora's Breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

"Well ok then, I'll help you, I meen it's not like I don't already have to take care of my brother here so helping someone else isn't going to be a problem. Who knows, mabey we could be friends." Lydia said smileing.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Nina shot daggers through her look at Lydia. "Don't count on it," She told her, finally walking over to the Nekos reluctantly. "But... thanks."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

"Chocolate is gooooneee!" Sora whined, holding up the empty capsle. He inched back toward the river.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 am

"URISAE SORA-NIISAN!!! I'M TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!" Lydia yelled as she quickly yanked Sora away from the stream then imediately went back to smileing and faced Nina, "I'm Lydia, What's your name?" She asked cheerfully as if the person that had just been there yelling at Sora a moment ago was a compleatly different person.

(OOC: Yeah.... As you can see Lydia takes making friends VERY seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Sora got upset and rolled away on the ground. "Meeeeean..." He said, sounding quite childish.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Nina blinked at the girl rather shocked by how she had just almost figuratively bitten her brother's head off. "Uh, I'm Nina," she responded. "Who is your stupid freaked out companion?"

Ooc: dun take it seriously D: Sora rocks ;u;
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

"Oh! Sora-Niisan? He's my brother, and I guess he's sick just like everyone else. Also I'm Lydia, Sora-niisan's little sister, I 'm new to SkyShatter." Lydia said, standing up and curtsying as she introduced herself again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora's Breakdown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Neko Fields-
Jump to: