Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora's Breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Sora ran around looking for someone to help him. His ears have disappeared, along with his tail, and his claws were shrinking. "Nyaa!! Nyaaa!! NYAAA!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Nina had been lying in the grass rather close to the freaking out neko. She was just as confused as he was about the loss of power for lately she hadn't been feeling well what-so-ever. Her mouth felt try, her fangs had disappeared, her stomach felt empty as if there wasn't anything there except a dark, growling abyss. As she lay there, she took short, ragged breaths, not exactly used to the whole idea of breathing as her eyes grew heavier and heavier. What was going on? All of these feelings were unnatural. Were humans' bodies always this needy? Why was her stomach rumbling, her throat dry as a desert, and her eyes so heavy? But most importantly, where were her fangs?! D:
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Sora tripped over Nina with aloud "NYAA!!" And face-planted into the ground. But he soon rolled over and got up. He started to freak out again.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Immediately sitting up and staring at Sora, she growled deep from within her chest. "Hey watch where you're going!" She shouted furiously. "And you're not the only one losing your powers, so shut up already!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Sora turned around to face the angry vampire. His face was red and there was blood running down his head. "DO YOU THINK THIS FEELS GOOD!?" He screamed. "DO YOU THINK I WANT MY EARS SHOVED BACK INTO MY SKULL?!" He held onto the side of his head that was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Lydia had been trying to take a nap in the shade of a nearby tree. the recent phenominon really hadn't affected her all that much, exept for a cronic migrane and loss of ballance, also it got harder and harder to understand the neighborhood cats which she liked to help out so much. She was woken by her broothers frantic screaming and woke up rather irratibly, "Urisae Onii-chan!" She yelled before clutching her head as the migrane came back.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Then, Sora collapsed, clutching his head. He was starting to pass out from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Nina quickly glanced at Lydia before turning back to Sora as she stood up on her feet weakly. "Do you think that I'm not in pain too?! I have no idea how to be a human! My stomach feels like it's eating itself, I feel like I'm deaf, my gums are killing me from where my fangs have disappeared, my throat feels like it's on fire, and I feel like I can't go a second without having to breathe for five minutes!" She was extremely worried about herself. At this rate of not knowing how to take care of her body, she was going to starve. Just then, her stomach seemed to roar from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Lydia glared at Nina, "Ok this is a simple one. One: breath, you need to breath. Two: When your stomach growls at you, eat. Three: If your throat is dry then drink. Its more important that you drink then eat but you still need to do both. Got it Vampire?" Lydia said sarcasticly, the pain fro the migrane making her snide instead of her usual cheery and careing self. Then she turned her attention to her brother how was on the ground bleeding, she dragged him to a the cold river and dunked his head in to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Nina turned around and growled at Lydia. It was annoying to have to listen to her attitude, yet she knew that listening to her was the only way that she might be able to live. Oh how she hated being so helpless. After taking a deep breath, she looked at the two former nekos. "What am I supposed to eat and drink?" She asked, only ever knowing the taste of blood. This food and drink that other ate never seemed appealing and she never knew how they ate it. This was a completely unknown world to her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:11 pm

"Oh yeah! I forgot you were a leech!" Lydia said sarcastically. "Ok then "leech" You need to eat and drink normal people food got it? You do know how to do that right?" Lydia snidely. The snide remarks she was making was the only thing keeping her mind off of the pain, and so in turn she found it a little bit fun.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Sora's head seemed to stop bleeding. He woke up and groaned, rolling onto his back. "What's with all the fuzzy noises... I can't see... where are the cookies... I want my mom... Nyaaaa..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

"Drink Onii-chan" Replied Lydia, before going to her backpack and poping some perscription pain killers for the migrane.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Sora had a fuzzy look in his eye. "Chocolate..." He said, sticking his head in the river.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Lydia quickly ran over and pulle Soras head out of the water, she was feeling much better after taking the maeds and was back to her normal cheery and careing self. "Big brother! What where you thinking!? You could have drowned! Listen, you've lost allot of blood, now just sip." Lydia said before using her empty perscription bottle as a cup.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

"But.... chocolate..." He said, his head starting to go down to the river. "Chocolate... tasty chocolate..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Lydia held the bottle up to Sora's mouth. "Yes, chocolate, notw drink the chocolate, you'll need to drink allot if you want to fell better." She said smileing at her silly older brother.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Nina stared at the siblings with a slight look of desperation on her face, yet it immediately tturned as hard as stone. Honestly, she didn't know how to eat; drinking she could do, even if the water didn't seem appealing what-so-ever, but eating was a whole new thing for her. What could she eat and not eat? She knew there were things that poisoned humans, but how would she know what that was? And besides, she had no money to get food since she never needed it. She was in deeper trouble than she thought, especially when the blood she saw trickling from Sora's head didn't phase her nor look appealing to drink at all.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 pm

"Hello? Are you ok over there? Miss?" Lydia asked feeling concerned for Nina.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Nina looked up at Lydia for a slight second before looking away to hide her own concern. "Y-Yes," she stammered. "I'm fine. I can take care of myself." She crossed her arms in front of her before she stared back at the girl with a faked glare.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Sora fell over and inched toward the river. His expression was dazed but sort of cute. (Think Italy) He stuck his head in the water.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 pm

"Are you absolutely sure?" Lydia asked before pulling her brothers head out of the water so he didn't accidentaly drown.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 pm

"Nyaaaa~" Sora said. "Chocolaate..."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Lydia took the the empty pill bottle and filled it with water again then put it up To Sora's lips, "Yes Niisan, chocolate, drink the chocolate from the cup." Lydia said smileing, easily able to tolerate her dilerious brother.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm

As Nina's stomach rumbled once again, she looked down, hating to admit that she needed help. She was supposed to be strong and independent just like her brother, not weak and helpless. "No, I'm not so sure..." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora's Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's Breakdown   Sora's Breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora's Breakdown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: Neko Fields-
Jump to: