Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Spring Break Empty
PostSpring Break

Yeah, so I'm going out to the mountians of NC for spring break. Take good care of Issy and Alby for me Hika ;) So yeah, see you guys later, talk to ya over break if I can.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Spring Break :: Comments

Hika
Re: Spring Break
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm by Hika
>:U Why do you leave me!? ;n; Come back soon. I'll miss you. Dun worry. Belly will tace care of Issy and Alby with the help of Hungary and Austry ouo
Aiedle
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm by Aiedle
YAY!!! INTERNET!!! Ok, I'll be able to get on while I'm at the house, and when the router decides not to throw a fit.
Post  by Sponsored content

Spring Break

Page 1 of 1