Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D Empty
PostSubject: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm

OOC: so yeah... I really miss Korari and I know you guys have to miss someone... so let's role play them :D

In another world, far far away, wherever it may be, the sun was setting just over a mountain off in the distance. From the way the light was hitting it, the snow-covered rock had a soft purple shade to it that contrasted with the rainbow of colors that filled the sky. A distance away, a dark, pale figure sat underneath a large oak tree. His hair was a mess and his black duster looked torn and tattered but from the look on his face, he was rather relaxed and comfortable. As it grew darker, he leaned back against the tree and smiled, his fangs flashing in the remaining light. "I haven't been this relaxed in a long time," He said softly, his smooth, deep voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"Stop taking to yourself, it isn't good for you. Though I imagine you don't have many friends." A light voice called from the tree above. A shape fluttered down and landed by him, blue wings glowing. The girl's long blue hair stirred at her shoulders, and her eyes toke on an almost eerie glow. She had a slight white aura that was just beginning to stand out against the darkening night. She kept her eyes on the figure. "Hello Korari." She said evenly, in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Korari didn't move from his spot until he opened one eye to see Jasmine standing over him. As soon as he spotted her, his whole body tensed. "Oh hello Jasmine. Fancy seeing you here. As for the friend thing, I don't really need any."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Akio stood and watched not far away, his smooth red hair shined in the moonlight, his firey eyes ablaze. The sight of Korari made him sick, for he tried to kill his sister. He wished he was alive to see the moment he died. He missed seeing everyone. But fate works in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 pm

"You should know I'd be here. I'm an angel and all. This is somewhat my terrain. And no, I imagine you don't. You probably couldn't keep them very long anyway. They'd probably end up dead- Oh wait! To late." Jasmine smiled for a moment before sitting down. She watched the sun sink a little while before speaking again. "Why are you here anyway?" She asked nonchalantly, keeping her eyes ahead.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Korari shrugged as he stared out at the sun once again. "Ive actually been wondering the same myself after all I did." He then looked down at himself to see the shirt underneath his duster burned until there was nothing left of the front of it, and it revealed charred, blistered skin all on his chest. While taking the time to look at his chest, he also took the time to look at the outside of his arms which had burned, gaping holes in the sleeves of his duster, and reveales underneath was more bubbling flesh from burns. "But I kept these that still hurt like Hell."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Seeing Korari's charred skin, Akio smiled. You did good, Hikari He thought to himself. He looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Jasmine smiled softly before chuckling. "Perhaps it's suppose to be a reminder. See? I have no marks." She said, holding out her arm against his, comparing scarless, perfect arms. "You probably had to have some way of punishment, though I'm surprised you didn't at least show up with devil horns..." She grinned devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

OOC: *looks at Frosty's signature* I guess Jasmine doesn't feel that way anymore X3

He narrowed his eyes at Jasmine. "Devil horns? I don't think so." He told her before turning around and finally spotting Akio. "You here to join the hate party too?" He asked in a monotonous tone. It had surprised him how much he had changed since he was killed. He didn't really feel the anger and resentment he once had always buried inside of him. Now, it was more of a hate of being dead, but it still didn't keep him from getting at least a little annoyed at Jasmine's statement.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Akio's eyes flicked at Korari. "I decided to drop by and say hello..." He said in a suprisingly dark manner. Before he was killed he was so laid back and care free. Now there was just anger and depression.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 pm

OOC: Yes, it is now a crime to give a crap in three different states. ;u; The state of Death being one of them. *shot*

IC: Jasmine frowned. "Come on Korari, I died for you. Not like you cared and all, but still. I deserve a little bit of credit here. And if not, then I could always annoy you... For eternaty..." Jasmine was having way to much fun here. Ever since she died, she grew smarter and wiser, yet she never really lost her childish ways. It would probably always be apart of her, like the wings were now. "I wasn't aware that this was a party, I would have brought cake." She mumbled in regret. "Anywho, hi Akio!" She called, waving, oblivious to his bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm

He continued to look at Akio awkwardly for a few moments before turning back to Jasmine. "I'd rather you not." He said to her. "It was bad enough I had to deal with you then." This statement came out as a soft, jumbled mutter. With a sigh, he stood up from his spot underneath the large tree, his burns aching in protest. When he was up on his feet again, his attention changed back to Akio. "So there isn't anything you want to say to me? Anything at all? Because you've been hanging around here quite a while for someone who just wanted to say 'hello'."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"...Hello." Akio said, simple and plain.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Jasmine smiled and stayed seated. She watched to last bit of sunlight vanish, but payed close attention to the other two. Alright, that hurt a little. No big deal, Jasmine. No biggy.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Korari just rolled his eyes as he took his place back at the tree but this time, he was farther away from Jasmine. Now that she was finally a true angel, who knows what else she could do, and it his state, Korari wouldn't be able to deal with any fighting. After a few minutes of silence, he finally turned his attention back to Jasmine. "So what are you doing here? Around me, I mean. I figured you wouldn't want anything to do with me."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Jasmine smiled ruefully. She ran her figures through her hair a second. "Yeah, about that... Turns out I don't know many dead people. I haven't found my parents yet, and I saw you and figured... What the heck?" She rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Osi had been walking along, not really paying attention to where he was going, when he came upon the three people, and stopped short. He glanced around at them and silently started to turn away and head back to where he had come from before anyone noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 pm

It had taken Korari a minute to realize there were more than 2 people around him before he turned and saw Osi walking away. "Hey Osi!" He called out in hopes to get the attention off of him for a few minutes. He could feel the sense of hatred radiating from both Jasmine and Akio-- the former especially.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Apparently the bad boy has no social skills." Akio said, not looking at Korari, though his arms were crossed.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Actually, he does. He just doesn't use them for the right reasons, that's all..." She trailed off again, getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:36 pm

"Yes," Korari said in agreement with Jasmine, curious as to what she was thinking about. "Although, speaking of social, I'm surprised both of you are still even this close to me because it's obvious both of you can't stand me..." His voice trailed off. The sudden realization of him being alone for eternity hit him like a ton of bricks. He had lost anyone that was truly close to him because of the lies he told and his own giving up on life. The more he thought about it, the worse the feeling got. Was this truly Hell? Was he going to be tortured with the final pains of his life-ending battle and the loss of the control he had over people? It was obvious he couldn't play Jasmine like a fiddle anymore, his own sister was still alive and away from him, the permanent burns on his body prevented him from being a major threat to anyone anymore... His old life was completely gone. This thought killed him inside.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Akio saw Korari's sudden expression and had a good feeling about what he was thinking. "Welcome to the afterlife."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Korari suddenly turned onto Akio with a growl escaping his throat. "Shut up," He demanded quickly. "I don't need your comments."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

"I do." Akio said. "For the past months I've felt nothing but pain."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Jasmine's eyes widened as she watched this unfold in front of her. She jumped up and frowned. "Guys, we've all felt pain. Hell, we died." She reasoned, waving her hands through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D   Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you miss your old charries? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE :'D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next