Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alkshfhf.... I feel terrible..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

alkshfhf.... I feel terrible.. Empty
Postalkshfhf.... I feel terrible..

indeed I do. I have not been very active lately, but today I was thinking about my poor little characters that I miss so much... Such as Korari ;u; I miss him so much.. and so it came to my attention that I could never leave/becoming active on this site ever. So I am back and will try my best to stay as active as I can :'D
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

alkshfhf.... I feel terrible.. :: Comments

Aiedle
Re: alkshfhf.... I feel terrible..
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 pm by Aiedle
Welcome back, and you win, Alica's dead. I missed my Neko charrie, I killed Alica and Neyomi without a second thought.
Casey
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm by Casey
I win? o.o; and daw D: Alica didn't even live that long... oh well~ it's your choice c:
Hika
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 pm by Hika
YEEEEEEY!! Luv u Koruh!
Casey
Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 pm by Casey
ILU2 HIKAAAAAA!!
Post  by Sponsored content

alkshfhf.... I feel terrible..

Page 1 of 1