Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Answers? Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Answers? Questions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow at him before finally moving over to the corner. She bent down over something for a second before several loud clang!'s resonated through the air. She turned back around and before Alex had the chance to move, she had already wrapped him up in an industrial chain hooking it up to a metal beam behind him. As soon as she was done with that, she walked over to the farthest wall away from them where a small fridge kept out of sight sat. She opened it up and pulled out a small clear bag filled with a dark scarlet liquid. She then made her way back over to Alex with a clear plastic cup in her hand and poured the blood into it and set it on a table that she had moved in front of him just far enough away so that he couldn't reach it. "Your job is to try to control yourself. The chains are there to hold you back in case you lose it, which you most likely will. But I would be careful because obviously that chair you're sitting in is made of wood. Break it the wrong way and you'll be dead."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Alex cried out in protest when the chains came out. It toke all his strength not to resist. And when the blood came out, he found himself reaching for more strength, for more power over himself. Power that he didn't fully have. It was almost comically, he thought bitterly arguing with himself inwardly, That the thing I need to live could be the cause of my death. He shook his head to gather his thoughts and clear his mind. Wait it out, dude. Surely if you show you are strong then she won't torture you to long? That was his hope. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists, breaking the skin and making his own blood drip down, but he was vaguely aware of it. He did his best to stay quiet and not show his inside struggle, but every once in a while a whimper would escape.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Nina studied Alex as soon as she saw him react. It was shocking that he already had enough strength to try not to break the chains. She narrowed her eyes at him as she saw his struggling. "This is the only way to control it. You have to find it in yourself to keep that monster inside you locked away. Unfortunately this could take days if needed. I was sitting in that same chair for almost a week and a half staring at that same little cup. Just remember, the sooner you can control yourself, the sooner you can get out of that chair."

OOC: and if needed we can do a little time skip to save... well.. time X3
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Alex looked up, then immediately looked away, a grim frown on his face. He gritted his teeth. This was going to be a long, long wait.

OOC: Time skip? c:

IC: As time passed, Alex slowly calmed down. It had taken him what felt like days, and it could have been, but he could tell. He had started off twitching and growling, then fell to shivering and whimpering, and finally to stillness and silence. He kept his eyes on the blood on the latter of the list, barely blinking and breathing softly enough that you couldn't tell if you weren't close enough.

Last edited by Jewel on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

When all fell silent, Nina looked up from a small mattress that she had been resting on while Alex struggled through his test. She then stood up and walked over to the boy. "So you think you have control of it, huh?" She asked him in hopes that he had.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Alex jumped in surprised and blinked a few times. He had been so lost in nothing that he had failed to notice her approach. He would have ran his fingers through his hair in uncertainty, but that wasn't really on the table. The blood was, though, and he gave it one more look fueled by a question: Can you control yourself? He nodded inwardly and turned to Nina confidently. "I'm nearly certain. I doesn't seem very appealing at the moment, to be honest." He answered with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him before walking past the table and bumping into it rather hard. Almost instantly, the cup fell over, spilling most of its contents across the table so that it reached the sides and slowly started to drip to the floor. "Oops," She said sarcastically as she made her way back to her little mattress. "You've learned to deal with the smell and sight of blood, but your final test makes you use your hearing too. This makes it even more difficult to control. But, seeing as how you passed part one of the test, I'm sure you can pass part two."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Alex gasped as the blood fell over. "Are you kidding me?!" He exclaimed without thinking. He frowned and bit his lip. "No. Of course you're not." He didn't want to go through what he did before, and so he tried to stop shaking with it began. It's just blood. You have it, everyone has it. No biggy. People bleed all the time, right? Papercuts, scrapped knees, car accidents, bloody murder... He vigorously shook his head. Calm down, hun. You are in control." A female voice egged him on. He gasped, not knowing where it came from. His mom, he realized. I'm hallucinating. That thought brought him back like a slap to the face and he stilled in surprise. And stayed like that, as he slowly began to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Nina watched him carefully through his entire little fit. She could already tell that something was going on that hadn't happened before and it surprised her greatly. When he started to calm down, she grew completely shocked yet she kept her stone-hard expression.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Alex gulped after a few silent minutes of waiting it out, then he turned his head to Nina slowly. "Nina?" He asked tentatively. "I... I think I've 'slayed the monster within.'" Because Alex was just the kind of person that made jokes at times like these. It was a part of being less then a year old, and it was just Alex-logic.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Nina stood up once more and walked over to Alex with a smile on her face. "Congratulations. You passed this test in three and a half days. That's a new record." She moved behind the boy and unhooked the chains from the wall and unwrapped them from around him. After gathering them up in her arms, she tossed them back into the corner then pointed at the fridge. "Help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Alex sighed in relief, just realizing how agonizingly hungry he was. Vampires were born to survive this kind of thing, sure, but that didn't make it any less uncomfortable. And being a new vampire, he need a steady supply at hand. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a cup, and Alex toke a slow sip of the coppery liquid. After finishing the cup and satisfying his hunger, he turned back to Nina.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Nina just smiled at him. "Better now? You seemed pretty hungry." She then sat back on her mattress and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, I'm done with you for now. You might want to run back home to Paisley. She's probably worried sick since you've been gone so long."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Alex's eyes widened. "Crap, you're right." He ran his now free fingers through his hair nervously. "Well, bye Nina. Err.. Aunt Nina. Coach Usanoga. Whatever. I'll come back... Soon." He said vaguely, uncertainly glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

"You better," She replied. "Or I'll be finding you. And just call me Nina. No special titles are necessary. Now go before someone ends up barging in here. Bye, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:07 am

He smiled softly. "Bye Nina." He laughed before he calmly exited the building. Once he was out of sight, he began to run back home, coming up with an alibi along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers? Questions.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: The Flower Fields-
Jump to: