Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Answers? Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewel

Jewel

Answers? Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:57 am

Answers.
Alex strongly needed them.
His life was so strange, and had yet to be pieced together. His parents? Both dead. Worse, both murdered. His aunt had explained that to him a few day's again when he had worked up the nerve to ask. His aunt was only three years older than him, but she was like his mother, and the only person he really had.
Well, technically she was sixteen years older than him, and that was where the questions arose. Something had happen the day his parents died, something no one had yet to figure out. And so, there was his questions.

He pondered over these things as he laced his hands through the tall grass he was sitting cross-legged in. His eyes were closed, and a calm, yet haunted look was on his face, illuminates by the morning light.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

ooc: NINA TIIIIMMEEEE :DDD

A small-framed, dark figure slowly walked across the Flower Fields with a dark, evil presence filled with confidence. It actually turned out to be Nina who had grown a lot since she had last been seen. She now wore super dark blue jeans with a skin-tight white tank top that nearly matched the color of her skin. On her head was the hood to a black cloak that was draped around her shoulders along with her hair that had grown quite a bit.

Nina walked over to Alex who at this time was as old as she was. She walked right in front of him and just stood there for a moment before an evil grin appeared on her small face. "Well, well, well. Long time no see," She said, her red eyes glowing brightly. "You must be Alex, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Alex was to lost in his thoughts to notice Nina's approach. He looked up and blinked in surprise. "Erm... Yes. Do I know you?" He asked, confused. She looked familiar, yet he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He was oblivious to her evilness.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Nina's grin then turned into a soft smile. "Probably not. You were a new born when you first saw me." She then sat down next to him in the tall grass. "But boy, do you put a whole new meaning to 'they grow up so fast'. I'm your aunt, by the way. I'm Nina."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Alex froze. He had been running his hands through the grass again. He looked up slowly with a cautious, distrusting look in his eye. "Nina?" He repeated. "You're.. My aunt? Paisley never told me about you." He argued, thinking back. Paisley wasn't one to hold back information, no matter the reason. So why hadn't she told Alex about an aunt? Did she merely forget? She must have, he decided.

Then another thought came to him. "Wait, so.." He had so many questions to ask. Which one should he pick? "Do you know what happened? Like, to me?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees casually as she looked up at the sky. "Well I couldn't tell you about how you miraculously managed to grow 14 years in only a few days, but I can tell you everything else you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Alex managed a grim smile, as if he wasnt surprised. "Figures. What else do I need to know?" He asked, copying her movements to where he was sitting with his knees to his chest, draping his long arms limply over his knees.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Nina then turned her head to get a good look at Alex. "Well, if you must know, the only thing I can tell you is that I saw your parents --my brother and his little girlfriend-- die. I can't say I didn't see it coming, though," She told him. "But when your mother died there was a strange light that had appeared just after her death. I figure that it was just because she was an angel."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Alex gave her a sharp look at "little girlfriend", but stayed quiet until the end. He flashed her another look, this one being shocked. "An orb of light? What... I've never heard of that happening before.." Could that have anything to do with his... Major growth spurt? It may have been a coincidence, but really. Those were so rare in his world. He tried to focus back on Nina. "What do you mean by you didn't see it coming?" He asked cautiously, a normal behavior for him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 pm

"Actually I said that I can't say I didn't see it coming. So pretty much it was obvious it was going to happen sooner or later." She sighed. "My brother was rash. He did anything he pleased and there wasn't really anyone who could stop him. Until Hikari came along. She's the one that killed them, by the way. Although it wasn't really fair. Korari was basically starving himself but she didn't care." Anger slowly built up inside of the girl's chest but she kept it hidden rather well.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Alex, on the other hand, didn't make an effort to hide his feelings. "You're... Freaking kidding me." He growled, trying, and failing to not leave claw marks in the inside of his hands while he clenched them. "Why did she do it? Why did he do it? Why did he have to die? Why did they have to die?" He said, beginning in a rant, then turning into a cry, finally to a whisper. It wasn't clear what he meant: Perhaps something like, "Why did Hikari kill him? What made her want to kill my father? Why did Korari have to die? Why must I be alone?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Nina studied him for a moment before suddenly realizing she could take advantage of this moment. A small, subtle grin reappeared on her face even though half of it was still hidden behind the shadow of the hood of the cloak. "Hikari killed him because she hated Korari. She couldn't stand that he was as powerful as she was. And he didn't mean to do anything. He just wanted to try to beat her at her own game but was sick and tired of it. As for Jasmine, she tried to stop the fight and got in the middle of it but Hikari was too strong at that point and killed her for getting in the way. By the time your mother died, Korari was too weak to defend himself so he perished too." Most of it was a flat out lie but it came out of her mouth as easily as a sweet song. That was one great advantage of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 am

Alex couldn't put his finger on it, but something was up with that story. Sure, it couldn't have been all lies, but he had that uncanny aability to sniff out lies. But... Wait? He just didn't care? Maybe that was true, maybe he has evil, a monster even when he tried so hard not to be. Maybe it was fate to be twisted. Or maybe it was just a rebelous stage. Whatever was up, he just went with it. Sort of...
"So... Hikari, coldheartedly killed my parents?" His voice was steady and cold, whatever emotion from before now gone. He frowned slightly, his eyes narrowing as he stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

"Basically," She responded, copying Alex's movement except on her face she wore an expression of hurt and sorrow. "I watched the entire thing unfold before me, Alex. It was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. She killed them both for her own gain. Of course, I after it was all done, I confronted her about it. You know, all she said was that 'it had to be done', and then she left. Just like that. No remorse or any sign of regret for either death."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 am

Alex flinched as the image crossed his mind. "Wow, that is cold. Very, very cold." He shook his head in exasperation. After a short pause where he stared into space, he spoke, his words coming as a great surprise to him. "God, I wish there was something I could do." He mused, his voice barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 am

"Hmph," She smiled. "Well, see, there is this little thing called revenge. Sometimes it can be rather sweet. You can help me avenge your parents and take out Hikari the same way she took out Korari and Jasmine. It might not be the most moral thing, but you have to look at how she treated them. I mean, it's not like they did anything too wrong." Her voice trailed off as she continued to speak. She didn't want to have to explain all of what her brother did until she was sure that Alex was on her side. Then she might tell him the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

Alex smiled gravely. He knew she was holding back information, though he wouldn't push it. He wasn't born yesterday. It was more a few days ago, you know? He was still young, mentally and metaphorically, but he was no foul. He pondered over his options for a minute. Go home, live a normal life. No, that would never be an option. How could he live a normal life with this weight on his shoulders! He needed someway to take it off... And only one way came to mind. It would be lifechanging, but his life was screwed up enough anyway, might as well go the whole nine yards. "Alright. But I have a few things to say. First, I don't want anyone to know I'm helping you, especially Paisley. In fact, leave her out of this altogether. Second, don't leave me out of anything. Well not anything, I don't want to be attatched at the hip, but inform me on things. If we're partners in crime, it's best to have everything on the table. I can help, and you may need it." he though for a moment. "That's it.... For now."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:02 am

Nina thought over his conditions with quite a bit of thought. of course she wasn't going to bring Paisley into it. There was no need for that. However, the information between the two of them was going to be a little difficult to keep up with but if she wanted to get the revenge she wanted, she was going to need his help whether she liked it or not. "Okay. I'll accept that. But the information will come in time. I can't just tell you everything at once. But, I must let you know that if you come with me, you will be under my rules and my leadership. What I say goes, period. And because you're only about a week old in technical terms, we will start your training soon. You need to learn and fight with and without your abilities. Control is always good to learn too," She told him, practically repeating what Korari had told her when she first wanted to learn how to defend herself. "And if you end up betraying me, there will be consequences."
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Alex nodded, all serious. "I won't betray you, you can trust me." He flashed her a smile smile at the week old part. "True.. So when can we start?" He asked, serious once more. He tried to hide any excitement, but this was the first time in so long... Erm, well a week that he had actually done something important and thrilling. But in normal years, that would be a long time. Srly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 pm

"Well since you are a vampire, the first thing we need to work on is your blood lust. Although you don't need to much control, you don't need to let it be you first priority if you're in danger," said Nina as she stood up and brushed the grass off of her pants. "Because there are people out there that will hunt you down and kill you the first opportunity they get. Especially since you're my brother's son." That thought still bothered her, but she knew there wasn't anything she could change about it now.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Alex nodded slowly, mulling her words over for a moment. He had dodged her last statement about people wanting to kill him because of his father, and moved on to the main point. "So... How is that lesson going to be taught?" He asked cautiously. Alex had a feeling he already knew, though: Blood deprivation. Of course, he wasn't exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:05 pm

She pondered on that question for a moment trying to think her plan through. She really didn't think she would get this far so she was just going to have to wing it until she had time to really think of the rest. "The same way Korari taught me. Now come," She demanded. "Your first lessons await you." She then grabbed him by the hand and dragged him off towards what used to be her and Korari's home-- the huge abandoned construction shed that held all sorts of different bulldozers and dump trucks before everything was cleaned out.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Alex made a small cry of protest and surprise before he began to hurry after her. "Alright!" He almost laughed, but held it in as he followed silently.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

When they reached the building, Nina motioned him inside. This test was going to be hard for him as far as she knew because she remembered going through the exact same thing and feeling like she was going to die. When she was inside, she pointed to a lone chair in one of the corners of the room. "Sit," She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Alex gave Nina a confused glance, but complied nonetheless. He sat in the chair, with seemed comfy, if not boring. Then he looked at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers? Questions.   Answers? Questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Answers? Questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: The Flower Fields-
Jump to: