Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strike! Strike! Strike!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Strike! Strike! Strike! Empty
PostStrike! Strike! Strike!

So everyone has heard of SOPA right?? Well fortunately is was killed in the House today :D

UNfortunately, PIPA, which is the Senate's version of SOPA is still up in office. So I declare that tomorrow we all take part in the strike that is happening all over the Internet with Google, Reddit, everything Minecraft, and even Wikipedia. WCC is also taking part and is shutting down all day by being put "under maintenence.". If Hikari is okay with it, I suggest we do the same to keep Youtube and several social and music networking sites.

If she doesn't, I say join me in protest so that PIPA doesn't pass and we keep our beloved sites!

Btw, the strike is all day tomorrow!! We can do it!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Strike! Strike! Strike! :: Comments

Aiedle
Re: Strike! Strike! Strike!
Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm by Aiedle
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

Sign the pettition, your voice counts, help stop SOPA & PIPA!
Plain ol' Aki
Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 pm by Plain ol' Aki
I couldn't do my speech on Lelouch today at school because of Wikipedia. DAMNIT SOPA AND PIPA, DAMNIT.

By the way, I just got ungrounded. c:
Hika
Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm by Hika
I agree. You have my total support.
Post  by Sponsored content

Strike! Strike! Strike!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: About the site :: Announcements-
Jump to: