Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Party! (All members post)

Go down 
+3
Cai
Casey
Hika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Nathan looked at Justine curiously. "Wait, why?" He turned to see Jace. "Who is that?"

Casey, after what seemed like forever of just standing there, finally made his way to the bonfire and sat down. He stared at the flames, studying them carefully. Was there a difference between Caster fire and regular fire? Or were they the same? So many odd thoughts ran through his head when he noticed he was sitting by Vensway and Nona. When he realized he hadn't even noticed them at first, his face turned a light shade of pink. "Hey guys," He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Vensway

Vensway

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:58 am

Vensway's deep blue eyes looked startled when he turned to look at Casey. It seemed he hadn't been paying attention either. "Hello." He said, his voice dimly excited. Nona, on the other hand, sprung up and shook hands with Casey. "Hi! What's your name? Mines Nona, and that's Vensway" She announced, red eyes beaming.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

"Thats... he's my oldest brother." She stuttered. "I have to get away from here. He didn't know I was inj SkyShatter."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 pm

The red-headed brother continued to study Jace before he turned back to Justine. "I can help you get out of here. I don't have a car to drive off in, but I do know how to hot-wire one," He said, winking at her with a small grin.

Casey was taken aback by Nona's sudden introduction. When he recovered from the surprise, he smiled at her bashfully and returned her hand shake. "It's nice to meet you, Nona and Vensway. I'm Casey," He replied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Justine gave a small sigh of relief. "Thank you so much. I just need to get out of here... now."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

Nathan nodded. "Alright, follow me." He grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her along to the parking lot just off the beach. Soon they were next to a decent car that had luckily been left unlocked. "Jump into the passenger seat." He commanded as he opened the door on the driver's side and got down to the panel underneath the steering wheel. As he pulled on the panel, it fell loose to reveal several wires that connected everything to something. With a large grin, he spotted the two wires that were going to have to be put together and carefully grabbed them and touched them to each other. After a few sparks here and there, the wires connected together and the car roared to life. "There we go," He said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am

Justine got in the car. She was scared and pale. Before she could close the door, Jace grabbed her arm. "Poluchitʹ ot menya !" She screamed in Russian.
Jace grinned. "Gde ty ubegal v dannyĭ moment?"
"Ostavʹte menya v pokoe!" She screamed, breaking free and slamming the door.

OOC:
1: Get off of me!
2: Where are you running off to now?
3: Leave me alone

Yep. They're all Russian.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

After not understanding a word they said but knowing it wasn't good, Nathan threw the car into reverse and slammed on the gas to pull out of the parking spot they were in. As soon as they were out of it, the pushed it into drive and drove off quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

After getting away, Justine started to cry. "He's gunna kill me. He's gunna kill me. Then he's gunna kill Justin. He's gunna kill us. He's gunna kill everyone. He's gunna find Jackie, and Jared, and Jaylen, if they arn't already killed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party! (All members post)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2