Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Party! (All members post)

Go down 
+3
Cai
Casey
Hika
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Beach Party! (All members post) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Justine and Shade got everything ready for the party. Tables, a food buffet, a volleyball net, a bondfire pit, and various decorations. A big banner saying "HAPPY SKYSHATTER DAY" hung over the entrance. Justine turned on the music. "Lets hope everyone makes it."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Apparently, Casey and Nathan were the first ones to arrive to the celebration of Happy Skyshatter Day.. whatever that was. Was it like Independence Day? The brothers couldn't tell.

Nathan walked up first only for his eyes to land on Justine. Quickly, he made his way over to her with a grin. "Hey there," He told her.

Casey looked around at all of the decorations. They had almost everything for a party! It amazed him how well they decorated the beach, and the best part was that there was food.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Justine smiled at Nathan. "Hey!" She greeted.

Shade looked at the parking lot waiting. He kept wondering when more people would get there.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 am

Just then, Lupa appeared in the parking lot, heading towards the beach. "Skyshatter Day, huh? Never heard of it," she mumbled as she read the banner that was hanging over the entrance to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Nathan crossed his arms in front of him. "Haven't been falling off anymore cliffs, have we?" He joked. He wasn't going to let that go for a long time.

Casey glanced at Shade then turned when he heard Lupa's voice. Of course, there were only more people here that he didn't know. But then again, he had only been here less than a month. He wasn't going to know anyone except for a few people.
Back to top Go down
Vensway

Vensway

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 am

OOC-Quinshell isn't coming..He's to evil..o3o.

IC-Vensway walked through the parking lot, Nona by his side, heading to the party. Nona was smiling a big grin ear to ear, while he just frowned and walked on. He sighed, and turned happily into a solid black fox, and padded to the party. He stood turned back to his human form, sitting down by the bonfire, away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 pm

(OOC: Sorry, couldn't post earlier, I got grounded.. I'm only sneaking on right now..)

There was a stubborn mew that came from within a couple of trees. "I know, I know! You don't need to rub it in, jeez!" Akira said as she stepped out from the trees, tripping on Lunar whom crossed across her to trip her. Akira quickly got up and growled at the cat, but Lunar only snickered and padded away. She looked up, seeing Shade, and mistaking him for Jace for a second, then dusted the bag she was carrying off. She looked over to the two new people, unfamiliar to her. She didn't really want to go talk to Shade right now, so she sat in the sand near the water all alone, her bag beside her, meanwhile Lunar padded up to Vensway, pawing him.

(OOC: Long post is long! C: And Hika, you should have like, Jace come and like, he hangs out with Akira all of the time, making sure Shade is away from her. orsomethinglikethatidunnoreally.)
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Justine laughed. "I told you, I keep my promises!" She said.

Shade saw Akira and waved at her, then went and ate a cupcake. (Shade... of all people... even him... has to surrender to sweets.)

Jace walked through the entrance. His hair was white but he kept his eyes black so he wouldnt scare Akira. He went up to her. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Vensway

Vensway

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Nona was sitting down on the beach besides Akira, smiling. "Hi! What's your name? I'm Nona, Vensway and Quinshell's sister." She said, turning around and pointing to Vensway as Lunar pawed him. She smiled at the cat, not knowing it was an Animeer.

Vensway looked down at the little cat and scowled, picking it up. He walked over to Akira and his sister. He looked down at Akira. "Is this your cat, or your sister?" He asked, is voice flat as flat could be. He set the cat down beside her, not willing to wait for an answer, and walked towards the ocean,taking his flip flops(Yes, flip flops.)off and setting them down by the water. He jumped in, and after a while re-appeared, his fur slicked to his head.

OOC-Oh, yeah, I turned animal mid-swim.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Lunar didn't liked to be picked up, and hissed at Vensway before he had went in the water, then looked up at Akira with a innocent grin. Akira just gave the cat a glare, then looked back to Nona. "Oh.. I'm Akira." She said almost in a tone like she was not paying any attention, then turned her head to Jace and waved happily.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Nathan laughed. "That's good. I mean I don't see you much so I cant save you every time you decided to hang around Mt. Syra."

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Leo was walking along the beach when he came along the the party, "I wonder what this is all about?" He thought before he spoted Lupa and quietly walked up to her, "Hey Lupa." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Lupa turned when she heard Leo's voice. "Hi Leo!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Justine smiled. But then her expression turned to fear as she saw Jace. "I...I-I-I need to hide. I need to hide. If he- If Shade finds out- When he gets his hands on me he'll- I need to get out of here." She started to panic. "You need to help me. I need to hide. I need to-"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Zack walked over to the snack booth and grabbed a cupcake as well "Hello Shade"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:52 pm

"Hey Zack." Shade greeted. "Have you seen Hikari lately? She's been missing... along with my friend Sora and his girl."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:56 pm

"No I haven't last I saw her was our date Monday" he said
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm

"She said she was going to the graveyard before she vanished. I'm gunna head over there later." Shade said, taking a soft pretzle. "I'll be looking for a trace. You wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 pm

"Sure I'll come, let's go" he said walking toward his car "Your or my car?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:19 pm

"Mine." Shade said, walking down farther.

OOC: New topic at the Graveyard?
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm

"OK" he said walking with Shade into SHade's car.

OOC: exactly was i was thinking :)
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Shade got in the car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Vensway

Vensway

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 am

OOC-Nobody swim with meh? Fine, I get out of ocean. o3o.

IC-Vensway dove under, turning back to his human form, and front flipped out of the water, stumbled a bit, then faceplanted. "Ow...."He groaned, voice muffled through the sand grains. Sand had stuck to his shirt and pants by the time he sat up, and he returned to the bonfire, shaking sand off him, so he could dry off.

Nona was laughing hysterically as Vensway walked off. "Yeah, very funny!" He called sarcastically over his shoulder with a scowl. Nona kept laughing, and walked over to the refreshment table and grabbed a Pepsi. She also grabbed a Mountain Dew, and handed the Mt. Dew to Vensway, hopeful to cheer him up a little.

OOC-Do those drinks even exist here?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Akira stared at Justine, then back to Jace. She wanted to get up and talk to him.. but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Jace's eyes scanned the area until spotting Justine. He grew a smile.

Justine's eyes widened, and she made a small sound. "I need to hide, He- He- He- Him- He's- I need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party! (All members post)   Beach Party! (All members post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party! (All members post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next