Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Storm sent his thoughts to Leo's mind,"you're not fooling ME, VAMPIRE. You lay a finger on her and you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:22 pm

"Vampire? What do you... My fangs are showing arent they?" Leo thought out loud.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Lupa nodded. "Mhmm. I didn't want to be rude and point them out, though."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 pm

"It's ok, I'm sorry. Yes it's true I am a vampire, altho it's not like I had any say in the matter. I promise I won't bite you, if I had intended to I would have done so already, but no, I prefer not to feed on people if I don't have to." Leo said
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

"i believe you. Storm, on the other hand, hates vampires. He's the one that you'll have to convince," Lupa said. She still had the flower in her hand. (idk why that might be important, but...whatever)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

"So, Lupa, is your brother a shapeshifter or an Animeer?" Leo asked curiously

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 pm

"Neither. He's just a regular wolf. I'm a shapeshifter. I was raised in his wolf pack after my parents died. I call him my brother, but we're not really related," Lupa explained. Her hands started to change shape as she was talking.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:46 pm

"Oh, that's understandable." Leo said, unable to not stare at her hands as they changed shape.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 pm

"Jeez, why do I always do this?" she muttered to herself as she realized what her hands were doing. She quickly changed them back to their original state.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Leo quickly looked away as soon as her hands were back to their original state, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stared, it was rude of me." Leo said still looking away.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Lupa shook her head. "No, it's fine. I understand," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:10 pm

"Thank you... Hey Lupa? Can I call you That? Would you like to go somewhere?" Leo asked, unsure of how his question would be received.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm

"To answer both of your questions, sure. This graveyard is starting to give me the chills," Lupa said, amusement showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 pm

"Where would you like to go?" Leo asked as he offered her his hand, his cheeks turning a delicate but barely noticeable shade of red.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:19 pm

"I don't know, i would say the flower fields, but..." she trailed off as she took his hand. Storm growled again, but Lupa ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:21 pm

"We can go to the flower fields if you want." Leo said, not careing that it was day time.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:23 pm

"Are you sure? There's no shade there," Lupa said, concern showing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"It's ok, I don't mind, if it gets too irritating I could always just use an umbrella or something." Leo said as he pulled an umbrella out of his pocket then put it back in.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:30 pm

"Alright, if you say so," Lupa said, then she started to lead him in the direction of the flower fields.

ooc: time skip?
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

OOC: Sure.

They Soon reached the Flower Fields, "Here we are." Leo said as he withdrew his hand attempting to hide some mild embarrassment.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Lupa smiled. "I love it here. The flowers are all so beautiful and the smell so nice," she said, almost to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 pm

"Yeah, but this entire fields beauty pales in comparison to your own." Leo thought out loud. "Wait... did I just say that out loud?" Leo asked openly, unsure if his though had escaped his head.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Lupa blushed brightly. "Yes you did...but...thank you," she fumbled for words.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Leo blushed brightly also, "I'm sorry... I didn't meen..." Leo mumbled, tripping over himself to find the right words, "Please tell me I really didn't just say that!" Leo thought desperately.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"No, no...it's okay... you don't have to be sorry," she said, suddenly feeling very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next