Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aki's admin signup~

Go down 

Should this person be the new Admin?
Yes
Aki's admin signup~ I_vote_lcap75%Aki's admin signup~ I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Aki's admin signup~ I_vote_lcap25%Aki's admin signup~ I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Aki's admin signup~ Empty
PostSubject: Aki's admin signup~   Aki's admin signup~ EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Character Name: Akira~Kai~Miya
Character Age: 18~15~13
Registration Date: 2011-08-15
Why you want to be an Admin: To help the growth of this site, and basically what the answer is below. ^^
What you would do as an Admin: I would put my best effort to produce new ideas to make the site more enjoyable for all it's members, and also help people all be satisfied.
How well do you understand this role: I understand this role pretty well. I know the limits and the things I can do.
What you would do in a situation involving this website: I would try to resolve it myself, and if I'm not sure, I'd ask Hika first, then get the other member's opinions to make sure it's fair.
Recommendations: None yet.

(Also, I won't be on much for the weekend, and sorry, I know I'm behind on posting a lot, don't kill me. D: Happy Holidays if I don't see you guys at all this weekend~)
Back to top Go down

Aki's admin signup~
Page 1 of 1