Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kora's Admin Signup

Go down 

Should this person be the new Admin?
Yes
Kora's Admin Signup I_vote_lcap75%Kora's Admin Signup I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Kora's Admin Signup I_vote_lcap25%Kora's Admin Signup I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Kora's Admin Signup Empty
PostSubject: Kora's Admin Signup   Kora's Admin Signup EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Character Name: Nina

Character Age: 13

Registration Date: 2011-04-02

Why you want to be an Admin: Because I believe that I would be good at this job for I am quite active and responsible at handling the power of said position.

What you would do as an Admin: I would help the other members as best as I can, and if it is not in my power to help them, I would contact another admin *Hika* on the site.

How well do you understand this role: I understand the role quite well from previous experiences on other sites.

What you would do in a situation involving this website: I would try to be a medium in the situation until it is resolved or contact another admin to take care of the issue. If it involves changes to the site, I would consult the founder before I made any moves to make said changes.

Recommendations:
Back to top Go down

Kora's Admin Signup
Page 1 of 1