Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character Choice?

Go down 
4 posters

What should be the new character choice?
Anthros
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap0%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mermaids
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap14%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Djinn
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap14%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Demons
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap43%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Kappa
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap29%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Half Angels
New Character Choice? I_vote_lcap0%New Character Choice? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

New Character Choice? Empty
PostSubject: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I've decided to consider making a new choice in the legend. Here are some I've came up with. Happy voting!
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:03 am

that's kind of a hard decision. o.o cause if you wanna get technical, then dark angels actually are demons already..
Half angels are like.. angels with half the power
Kappas seem a little unappealing but definitely pretty cool :3
Djinns are bascially like shape-shifters but with a little more power
Mermaids would actually be really awesome~ :3
and Anthros are slightly... odd o3o in my opinion anyway.

hmmm.... what to choose!! ><
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 am

Your forgetting that mermaids die out of water. That or they permanently become human and grow legs, abandoning the water. So if you want to get technical, Mermaids won't be able to post anywhere without a large body of water which restricts them to basicly 3 forums, 4 if you include houses.
Half angels are kinda... meh... well just rather unapealing to me cause... just come on, really?
Kappas are freaking frog turtle gremlin things that eat children, and are frankly too animal like to really be considered a charrie type in my opinion.
Djinn's, 9/10 people will classify them as some sort of demon, weather or not they are is currently a mystery to me.
Yes, Dark Angles and demons are similar but the title Deamon covers a broader spectrum.
and currently I have no clue what an Anthros is.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Dark Angels aren't really demons though Kora. It's hard to explain but like all I can say is Hell Girl.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 pm

well I realize that, but they're a form of one. o.o although.. it'd be pretty interesting to have demons around~ although.. they'd all be evil.. which after a while would get kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

No, not all demons are evil, they can just be manipulative, or tricksters, or just have ill intentions, those don't meen evil persay.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Demons can be like... either pale humans or red/pinkish humans. And they dun even have to have horns. :3 You can decide because DEMONS WIN!
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character Choice?   New Character Choice? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Character Choice?
Page 1 of 1