Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saiko, character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Here896

Saiko, character Empty
PostSubject: Saiko, character   Saiko, character EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Name: Saiko

Appearance: Blond, shaggy hair, dark green eyes, suit without a jacket

Personality: Outgoing, Smarta**, angry

Parents: Dont have any, their dead

Siblings?: Lost little sister by car accident

History: Lived with a family of four, until his dad and another drunk male got into a car accident killing his pregnant mother, his dad,  and his sister. He was only 18 at the time, and he couldn't cope and tried to commit suicide five times. He now supports himself, going to college to be a lawyer and, hunts down the man responsible for his familys death and refuses to die untill the man has come to his knees and killed by his hand.

What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Demon, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): human

Evil or Good?: Good
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Saiko, character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko, character   Saiko, character EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Approved but I would prefer you to clarify on the personality
Back to top Go down

Saiko, character
Page 1 of 1