Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am

Kai didn't know what to do. He wanted to follow her into the bathroom, but it was a girl's bathroom. He got a waitress to follow Lucy in. "Miss, make sure she's okay, and if anything happens, notify me admittedly.". The waitress followed Lucy, helping her to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 am

Once Lucy go to the bathroom she leand over a toilet and puked until she couldn't anymore, she passed out with her head in the toilet bowl.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 am

The waitress shook Lucy, but she didn't wake up. The waitress managed to lift her up in a standing position, and wrapped her arm around her, taking her out of the bathroom and to Kai. "She passed out." The waitress said, giving Kai Lucy, in which he picked her up like a princess. "Sorry for the trouble." Kai said. He gave her the money for their meal. He started to walk out of the diner and to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 am

Lucy layed unconcious in Kai's arms, her face was flushed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:11 am

They soon got to their room. Kai put Lucy in bed, and changing her unto a light nightgown. He put a cold, wet facecloth on her forehead, and put the sheets halfway on her. He took off once again, glancing back at her, to go to the store and get some medicine and stuff for her.

(OOC: Make her wake up and wait awhile until Kai gets back with the stuff or something. C:)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 am

Lucy woke up soon after Kai left, she just layed there and coughed waiting for Kai to come back, too tired to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am

About a half an hour later, Kai came back. He was unaware of Lucy awake, and put his bag on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:21 am

Lucy was to tired to speak so she just layed there silently watching Kai.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:24 am

He took a pill bottle out and looked at the small directions on the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 am

Lucy coughed and struggled to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 am

Kai jumped when he heard Lucy, then turned around. "Are you alright?" Kai asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm

"Yeah... I'm feeling much better now... I'm just tired is all... I think my food just really didn't agree with me is all..." Lucy said as she sat up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Kai got a cup of water for Lucy, and gave her two pills. "Here, to help you in getting even more better." He said. "I also got some soup and other liquid food for you, so you can take it easy and still have your vitamins."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Lucy took the pills then handed the cup back to Kai, "It's ok Kai, I'm fine. Just because I'm having a baby doesn't meen I am one so you don't have to worry." Lucy said, trying to be humerous.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:01 pm

"Don't be a fool. It's my duty to look after you." Kai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:10 pm

"You've never been this protective before Kai..." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm

"Oh, is that so? Sorry." Kai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC: Fail, I didn't meen to make "this" so dramatic.

IC: "No it's ok, it's just it makes me wonder..." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

"About what?" Kai asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

"About weather or not your doing this for me or because I told you I'm pregnant with your kids!" Lucy yelled, unable to stop the words before they left her lips and instanly regreting them, "I'm so sorry... I-I didn't meen..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"What? Don't be a fool. I do this because I love you, and now that you're pregnant, it's harder for you to take care of your wellbeing, so I want to help you as much as I can." Kai answered her with a caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm

"Don't call me a fool! I can take care of myself perfectly well, I don't need your help!" Lucy yelled angrilly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Kai's eyes narrowed at her. "Really now?" He challenged her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm

"Yes I can!" Lucy yelled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

"No, you can't. Without me.. you'd be nothing. You'd still be in that state you were when I met you, and have nothing left, and have no body." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: The Flower Fields-
Jump to: