Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 pm

"SHUT UP!!!" Lucy yelled as she smaked Kai across the face, leaving a red mark. She sat there crying into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Kai made a grunt sound as he turned to his bag and packed a few things in it, picking it up. "If you really think you can survive without me, prove it." He murmured as he put on his shoes and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Lucy just sat there crying, unaware of what was hapening in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Kai opened the door and walked out, shutting it with a big bang. He walked down to the front desk and told the woman to cut off the hotel room, and get the girl that was living in it out, then walked off to go stay at Akira's house.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Lucy was sitting in the hotel room, her face stained red from tears, "Why, Why did I have to yell at him like that?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 pm

After the woman finished her paperwork, she got up and went to the room that used to be Kai and Lucy's. She knocked on the door, then entered. "Excuse me ma'am, I need you to get out of this room, because it is no longer paid for." She said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Lucy picked up her wet pair of clothes in a plastic bag then left and walked out onto the rainy streets toward the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D   HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY KAI! I'M PREGGO! :D
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyshatter :: SkyShatter :: The Flower Fields-
Jump to: