Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coraline arrives.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coraline

Coraline

Coraline arrives. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

"I think it's awesome to know a vampire!" Coraline picked up Skull. "I'm a fairy!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 pm

"Heh, well, don't get too familiar with the other vampires. I'm the only good one.. and Shade I guess is good, but.." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Coraline

Coraline

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 pm

"Hm? Shade? Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh.. he's my boyfriend.. another vampire.. but I haven't seen him in awhile.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 am

"Really? You're afairy? So am I. Oh... The lights...? I meant to dim them, not shut them off..." said Luna, embarrassed. "I am FOREVER making those mistakes. And this is Misty, a shapeshifter. Yeah., you do NOT wanna get to know those other vampires. Valentine, one of them, would kill-on-sight. I've had first-hand experience," Luna said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 am

"Sometimes Shade kills people too.." Akira mumbled blankly.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 pm

"But I mean the embodiment of evil is Valentine. Nobody even knows hwo long she's been a vampire," said Misty seriously. "Yeah, she's right," said Luna with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"I wonder how long Shade has been a vampire for.. Why doesn't he tell me anything about him?" She said to herself out loud blankly, ignoring everyone else, and halfly listening to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

"But the problem is i can't kill Valentine, I have now ay and somehow she would get revenge. So I have to just keep her weak, which is harder now," Luna sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coraline arrives.   Coraline arrives. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coraline arrives.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2