Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all Empty
PostSubject: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Cai sat by the lake. He was deep in thought.

Ooc: anyone join
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 am

Mika walked into the clearing not too far from Cai. She didn't sense him. She stopped and sat on the bank of the lake. This was the place she always felt relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 pm

"Mika?" Cai said, getting up and walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Mika jerked forward. This voice.. it sounded so familiar. She turned her head in the direction she heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hey Mika!" Cai said, smiling. He didn't realize that she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Mika turned her head back and tilted it down, trying to think of who it was. She gave up. "Who.. are you?" She asked, trying to be as nice as possible, knowing that it was someone important to her that she wouldn't want to lose.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:32 pm

"Mika it's me, Cai. What happened to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

The memory of them on their date flashed back. "Cai!" She said out loud. "Well.." She mumbled, not wanting to tell him that she was blind. "It's nothing! Sorry for not remembering you there, I guess I just spaced out or something.." Mika said, standing up, then stumbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm

"Whoa there," He said, catching her as she stumbled. He then hugged her, "I haven't seen you in forever."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Mika hugged him back. She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Cai kept on hugging her. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Mika kept hugging him also. He was the only person that was nice to her, and that she loved. She wished that she could see his face once more.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"I love you Mika," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 pm

A tear went down her face. "I.. I love you too." She said, burying her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Cai smiled. At the moment he didn't care about anything else in the world, just him and Mika.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Mika felt guilty for not telling him that she was actually blind, and evil. Would he hate me if I told him?.. she thought. She opened her eyes again with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

"You okay?" Cai asked, feeling her shift a little.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Mika bit her lip as she backed a little up. "Would you ever get mad at me and leave me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm

"What? No! What kind of question is that?" Cai asked. What was she talking about?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

"Well.." She said, letting go of him and backing up a bit, "I'm blind.. and.. evil..".
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Cai had heard both her statements, but he pretended he hadn't heard her say the last part."Blind? How?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Mika tilted her head down. "Well.. it was something with me being exposed to Skyshatter's energy too quickly.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:25 pm

"Then why not go back to the human world? Maybe you can regain your sight if you go back," Cai said, his voice full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:29 pm

"Well you see.. what I said about me being evil.. well, the only reason I'm here is because Scar brought me here, because he was my master.. then he disappeared.. I'm pretty sure he's dead, then Benjamin took care of me, him being now his master, and I'm pretty sure he won't let me.." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Cai felt himself begin to glow. "I'll kill that Scar, then take out Benjamin too," he muttered to himself, thinking Mika couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all   Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Sittin' at the lake for no reason at all
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next