Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting place for the good people?

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think?
Caster Grounds
Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_lcap80%Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Cai's House in Windtown
Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_lcap0%Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_lcap20%Meeting place for the good people? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Meeting place for the good people? Empty
PostSubject: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 pm

So, the evil ones have a meeting place, but where can the good guys get together? Please post your opinions!

Last edited by Lupa on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Well since they have Vampire Woods/Shade's house.. how about we have one of the lakes and Cai's house?
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 pm

that would work, but does anyone else have an idea?
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Vampire woods isn't necissaraly for evil people. It's just one of the creature territories. I suggest Caster Grounds. It's a good wide space for training, plus there's a temple there for them to meet.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm

The caster grounds fit. Most of the good people are casters and fairys. I'll make a poll for people to vote.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm

This took a long time for my to reply but @Hikari, it is. It's where the evils have their meetings at o3o.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

@Akira It is where the evil people meet at but it isn't necissarily for evil people. It's for vampires. Like, Shade is evil, but Akira isn't. And their both vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm just going to start the meeting at caster grounds.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

It just so happens that she's the only good vampire~ >:3 so the woods SEEM evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for the good people?   Meeting place for the good people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting place for the good people?
Page 1 of 1