Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding "Adventure!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Finding "Adventure!" Empty
PostSubject: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 pm

It had been quite a long time since Benjamin had been to the ruins of the old castle. As he landed on the rubble, his wings folded back and slowly disappeared into his back until he looked human again. He took a quick glance around at the almost dead quiet place with a slight smile and a sigh of relief. It was good to be alone.

Without saying a word, he carefully made his way to the most recent ruins of a house that must have fallen duebto it being unstable. Little did he know that someone had died there. With a heavier sigh, he finally manuevered around to where he was in front of another house that was pretty small and the outside was crumbling. "Maybe this could be a good home." He thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm

A black cat appeared out behind one of the large ruins. She looked up to him and flicked her tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Barely hearing the cats pawsteps, Benjamin turned around and glanced down at her. "Oh well hello little kitty," he said softly, kneeling down and sticking his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Lunar backed up a bit, then extending her head out. She sniffed his hand and then stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm

"That's a good girl. See? I'm not going to hurt you," he gave Lunar a small smile as he pet her head gently. "Are you here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Lunar shook her head. Her tail flicked to behind the ruin in which she had appeared out of.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 pm

He quickly lifted his head up and looked in the direction Lunar was pointing. Slowly he stood up as to not scare the cat. "Who's there?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm

It went silent for a few moments before Lunar walked behind and flicked her tail, telling him to come.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Suddenly his wings sprouted from his back again out of wariness, but they were still folded back. Carefully he followed Lunar to behind the ruins. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Lying there behind the ruins, was a girl with snow white hair stained with deep red blood. She was barely conscious and covered in her own blood.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Benjamin stopped when he saw the girl, taken aback at the sight. After the shock disappeared, he just stared down at her. "What happened?" He asked, not realizing she was still conscious..
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Akira opened her eyes a bit. She was still in shock from being attacked by someone. Lunar sat beside her and flicked her tail, meowing. Akira closed her eyes again. "I got.. a.. attacked." She murmured lowly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

"By what?" He asked quickly, pulling out a dagger that hung on his belt. He eyes shifted from left to right trying to find any kind of threat.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Akira passed out with her back still against the wall. Lunar gave her a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

He finally looked back down at her to see that she was now unconscious. "Great..." He muttered as he went to pick her up. As he lifted her into his arms, he spread out his wings to take off and take her to the safety of the town when something moved behind him.

"Leave her there," a voice demanded behind him. Benjamin immediately turned Around to see Korari standing there. "What do you mean leave her there?" He asked the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Lunar turned to see Korari and hissed. Her tail puffed up and the hair on her back stood straight up.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Korari's eyes narrowed at Lunar but he quickly ignored her. "Did you not hear me? I said leave her there. If she is strong enough she can help herself."

Benjamin gave Korari a quizzical look but it was more of disbelief. "Wait I've heard of you. You're that Korari guy.You're in that group aren't you? Isn't she in it too? You can't just let her die! She is useful to your group isn't she?"

Korari chuckled before smirking. "If she was do you think I would be telling you to leave her to die? She's easily replacable."

Benjamin gritted his teeth as he placed Akira gently on the ground before pulling out his knife again. "Ill believe it when I see it."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Lunar stood in front of Akira's unconscious body, looking at Korari. She hissed again as if she were challenging him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Korari's gaze moved back to the black cat. He glared at her, obviously irritated. That's when Benjamin took his chance. He ran at the vampire as fast as he could with his knife ready, but as he swung it around to hit him, Korari vanished, reappearing behind Benjamin, holding him by his wings. "Move one more inch and little Birdy won't fly again." He laughed. "Now you can't honestly care about her."

Benjamin froze immediately. "No I don't care about her. You're just really aggravating me." Suddenly dark shadows swirled around Korari, immediately catching him in a bind-- hands and all-- and throwing him backwards against the still-standing wall. "This little Birdy's going to keep on flying. Now I'm going to get her fixed up. We can talk later."

Korari slowly stood up, his back aching from slamming against the wall. Suddenly he smiled. "You do that. We do need her. You should join us too. You'll enjoy it."

Benjamin had already picked Akira back up and was looking at Lunar. After a few moments of silence he smiled. "Alright. I will."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Lunar closed her eyes for a couple of moments. She took one last glance at Korari before hopping onto Benjamin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Benjamin took a quick second so glance at Lunar before spreading out his wings as far as they would go. "See ya." He said before taking off towards town.

Ooc: new topic?? o.o If so, where at?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

(OOC: At one of the lakes or something. He could be washing off her blood or something o3o And btw, sorry for long waits on posts, I'm watching Bleach xD)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Ooc: Kay ^^ will do! Oh and completely epic show btw~ and I apologize for taking so long.. I'm on my zune so it takes me me forever to type
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 pm

OOC: It's okay. Ikr. I'm like on episode 249 I think, this was the first time watching an episode in ages xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding "Adventure!"   Finding "Adventure!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding "Adventure!"
Page 1 of 1