Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert title name here*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

*Insert title name here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 pm

"I mean.... I don't even know if I loved you or needed you. I don't even remember you. I don't know if I even knew you! A I really remember... is killing my parents and going to jouvie..."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm

"I was your girlfriend, and I'll always be. I promise I'll return you back to normal." Akira promised as she turned around to face Shade.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:26 pm

"...Girlfriend?" Shade said. Moonlight appeared out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Akira looked to Moonlight. Surely he was the same, right?

Scar stood beside Shade. "She's no one important to you. You can go ahead and kill her if you want." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Shade didn't know what to believe. "I'll do as I please..." Shade said. Moonlight purred at the sight of Scar, but then went up to Akira and purred louder. The cat rubbed against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Akira knelt down and pet Moonlight. "Shade's forgoten everything about me! And it's all because of Scar." She said to the cat, hoping he'd understand.

Scar looked at Shade. "I trust that you will do the right thing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:39 pm

"I dunno what's right anymore. I'm seriously confused."

Moonlight's eyes widened. Turning to Scar, then to Shade, then back to Akira. He hissed at Scar.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 pm

"Stupid cat." He murmured under his breath. "You shouldn't be confused. I'm your best friend, you don't need anyone else then me." Scar said.

"Shade, believe me." Akira said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Shade rubbed the back of his neck. He disappeared and reappeared at his house. Moonlight ran toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Akira watched as Moonlight ran towards Shade's house. She looked back at Scar and glared at him with narrow eyes. Scar glared back with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title name here*   *Insert title name here* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert title name here*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2