Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira's sick ;n;~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Akira woke up and looked out the window and saw the bright light from the sun shining in. She got out of bed and walked out of her room. Her head was spinning and she coughed. "Ugh.. I don't feel so well.." She mumbled. Akira sat on her couch and felt her head. It was as hot as fire. She stalked back to bed, and closed the curtain so the room turned pitch black. She layed back down in bed. I wish someone was here... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 pm

There was suddenly a quiet knock on the door. "Akira, is it? You there?"

Ooc: new love interest? X3 jk..
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

(OOC: Shade's going to be pissed~ xD)

"Who is it?" Akira mumbled, pulling the blankets off her and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Ooc: just totally remember he never introduced himself to her :P

"Korari." He slowly opened the door and walked in, giving her a confused look. "Wow. You dont look so good."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC: What do I do? Shade will be heartbroken if that happens, and would probably hate her o3o
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

(OOC: We keed about the love thing. Akira still only loves Shade.)

Akira's eye twitched a bit and then remembered before. "Ugh... I think I caught something." She mumbled before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

"Gross." He muttered. "I need to talk to you about the meetings."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Akira looked to him, and remembered on how she had decided to join him just to steal the plans from them and tell them to Cai. "I'm listening." She said and then groaned as she closed her eyes and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

He studied her carefully before continuing. "What made you really want to join me? I couldn't have possibly persuaded you by telling you there would be benefits."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm

That's right.. I stupidly accepted his offer without a challange.. She thought. Akira facepalmed. "I'm so stupid." She said outloud, meaning to say it in her head. Akira shook her head. "Uh.. I guess it was a great opportunity at the time and I didn't want to waste it." She replied. Her headcold made the room twist around in different ways. "Whats with your facee..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Korari glared at her but shook his thoughts away. Now wasn't the time to argue about that. "You're seriously sick aren't you?" He replied monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Akira closed her eyes and rubbed her head with both her hands. "Yeyahh..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hmm..." He sighed heavily. "Maybe you aren't cut out to join me. You're useless when youre sick. And that's one obstacle I don't need to deal with right now."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Akira opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times. She couldn't afford to lose her place with the evil people. "No, I'm fine, it's just a little cold that isn't THAT bad!" She said trying to be convincing as she jumped out of bed. Lunar walked in the room and saw Korari and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm

He grinned devilishly before turning his attention to Lunar. "Your cat better watch it or he could easily become my morning snack. But anyway, that's what I like to hear." He said, quite pleased.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Lunar narrowed her eyes as if she were challenging him. "Lunar!" Akira snapped. Lunar gave Akira one quick look before stalking off. "So, you wanted to talk to me about a m... meeting?" She said, still a bit sick and tired.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Huh? Oh yes. The meeting. We will be discussing the plans at midnight a few days from now. This will give everyone time to figure out where to go. It will be near Shade's house as I have said before. You know where that is right?" He gave her an expectant look.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Akira froze for a bit, then nodded. "Y-Yeah." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:51 pm

"Good. The meetings will be there." He hen started for the door. "Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

"No." She replied. Akira sat back down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's sick ;n;~    Akira's sick ;n;~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira's sick ;n;~
Page 1 of 1