Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick with the flu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Rose hadn't been able to go to school for the past week. It started out with just a stomach ake turning into a fever then getting sick to her stomach. Sir rose was stuck in bed
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am

John had decided to stay home from school to help Rose he walked into her room with a tray with bread, water, a bag of ice, and a bottle of medicine, "now lets see what your temperature is." Said John pulling the thermomiter from her mouth "102 your burning up said John pouring her a table spoon of medicine
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 am

"ugh not that stuff again" rose said to week to move away from the Medicen
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 am

"I know, I know but if anyone should be talking it's me, my mother made me take this same stuff once when I was sick but after I was better I read the bottle and it had expiered that day... ten years ago." said John as he put the medicine in Rose's mouth and placed a damp wash cloth on her forehead.

OOC: sadly that was a true story, it tasted like old bublegum cherry chalk.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Occ:eww sorry for you

Ic:rose took the Medicen and when she felt the cloth it was like the best thing in the world
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm

"Heres some water and some bread if you feel like eatin." Said John placing the tray on a table within Rose's reach, "Call me if you need anything." Said John as he left the room and closed the dooor behing him leaving the door open just a crack so he could hear if Rose was calling for him.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Rose didnt feel like eating and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sick with the flu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick with the flu   Sick with the flu Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick with the flu
Page 1 of 1