Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep in thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

Akira walked deep into the woods, concentrated in thought and didn't really notice where she was going. She was in her human form, since her regular vampire form was tiring her out.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

"Who are you?" A voice called out from the darkness of the trees. It was a soft, gentle voice that seemed more curious than scared or menacing. Slowly, Nina walked out towards Akira, her gaze moving from her to the ground and back.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Akira stopped at looked at the girl. "I'm Akira." She replied blankly, still in thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 pm

"Akira..." Her voice trailed off as she echoed the name. "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" She asked, not even realizing that Akira was barely focusing on her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Akira shook her head to make her thoughts go. "Yeah, I came here not to long ago." She answered, now focusing on her. Akira had forgotten about herself being in her human form.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh, that's cool. What are you exactly? I can tell you aren't human, but you don't smell like any kind of element." The usual curiosity of kids was starting to kick in. Her big red eyes were now settled on Akira.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 pm

"Can't you tell? I'm a-" Her voice cut off when she noticed that her hair was brown. "Oh.." She murmured. "Well, I'm a vampire. I'm in my human form because my vampire form was tiring me out." Akira answered.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 pm

"Human form?" The term threw her off. "You can look human? I didn't know vampires could do that!" A grin appeared on her small face. "So that means I could have a human form too! I don't have to look like this all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 pm

"Yeah." She replied. Akira turned back into her vampire form just in case.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Nina was quickly growing excited. "How do you do that?" She asked. "I don't want to look like this anymore. I hate being what I am..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:40 pm

"Well, it depends if you have a magical source with you or not. That's probably the only way someone as young as you could, or do you have someone older that you're usually around?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

She paused a moment as she thought about who she was always with. Slowly, her gaze moved back to the dark earth. "Well, I'm almost always with my brother. He's older than I am, but he's obviously not interested in teaching me about myself. At least what I am."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

"Have you ever asked him before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

"Not about this because I never knew about it. But when I do have questions, he always ignores me to go do something he wants to do..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"That's not a very nice brother." Akira said. She wondered what he was like. Rude probably.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

"No, he's not.." A thought suddenly popped into her head. "But then again, he did always blame how he acts on our parents. But anyway, I hope you don't meet him. You won't like him either."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:16 pm

"Poor you. Someone like you doesn't deserve someone as mean as him." She said as she felt pity to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 pm

"It's okay. It's not completely terrible." She replied. "He gets food for me." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Akira decided not to say anything to make her feel worse.

(OOC: Make him come so Akira can meet him before the huge evil battle thing. C: )
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Indeed I do," A voice rang out through the trees. It was deep yet somewhat calm. "What are you doing out here, Nina?"

Nina froze as she recognized the voice. With a heavy sigh, she turned around. "I was just walking around, Korari. I didn't mean to worry you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Akira looked to where the voice came and narrowed her eyes. "Is that him?" She whispered to Nina.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Nina nodded quickly but didn't say a word.

Korari stepped into the clearing with the two girls. His eyes finally landed on Akira. "Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Akira rolled her eyes. "I'm Akira." She said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

"What are you doing here?" He asked quickly, trying to figure her out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

"None of your business." She answered coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep in thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in thought   Deep in thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep in thought
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next