Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peaceful walk or so you thought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

Peaceful walk or so you thought Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 am

Rose had decided to walk through the forest that nobody had exactly told her about. She had brought almost enough food and water to feed a boot camp
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:59 am

John sat a ways off in a tree in his human form a form that he rarely used, he had alot of thinking to do after that night at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 am

Rose was still sore from the night at the beech she would probably have a scar there for the rest of her life
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 am

"What kind of a monster does that." John asked himself before looking down, "Should I jump, I could kill myself right here and now, I could end it all." Thought John, he stood up and broke off some dry branches thinking about it and every time he broke off a branch it made a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 am

Rose heard the snappings and jumped at each one of them "John anyone?" suddenly coming-out here without anyone suddenly felt like a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 am

John started crying as he heard Rose's voice.

Aiedle had been walking nearby and had also heard the snappingand followed them to were they originated, Aiedle looked up and saw John "John don't do it!" yelled Aiedle, John just started to cry more.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 am

"Aidiel what are you talking about John don't do it" rose asked after seeing him and hearing johns crys "John I'm scared come out this is not funny" she said looking all around
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 am

John cryed harder and mumbled to himself "I'm sorry Rose, I love you...Goodbye." he then fell backwards off the branch."NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Yelled Aiedle as he ran to catch John, John landed in Aiedle's arms and Aiedle fell to his knees, John was alive he looked up at Aiedle and asked "Am I Dead.", "No, no your not. cried Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 am

Rose screamed while seeing John falling and ran over th as fast as she could "don't you ever leave me, I don't care what you did don't leave" she said slapping John then crying on him
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 am

"I'm sorry Rose." Said John as he hugged her weakly
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:53 am

"you better be" rose said hugging him back and cring "thank you aiedel" she said and kisses John on the lips
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 am

"Your welcome" Cried Aiedle as John fell asleep in his arms, "John is the only family I have left." Cried Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 am

Rose nodded "I understand I just hope to help some way with the problems" rose said "we should problly get him home before he gets sick" rose said tear stricken
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 am

"Yeah your right." Said Aiedle as he stood up, "Are you sure your going to be ok?" Asked Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 am

"yea I'll have to be" rose said following slowly
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 am

"Ok" said Aiedle as he walked back in the direction of Rose's appartment.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 am

Hikari jumped from a tree. "That was a strange performance..." She said, hands in pokets.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

Rosse jumped at hikari "don't do that" rose said running over to her crying
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

"Look, he wouldnt have died that way." Hikari assured her. "Aiedle would've saved or I would've saved him. And if not, would've taken him to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 pm

OOC: No he was high enough in the tree that the fall would have killed him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

OOC:
Hikari~Akio wrote:
"Look, he wouldnt have died that way." Hikari assured her. "Aiedle would've saved or I would've saved him. And if not, would've taken him to the hospital."
PAY ATTENTION >:c
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

OOC: I did pay attention but if someone didn't save him the fall would have killed him.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:53 pm

"I know just don't jump out at me like that" rose said almost death gripping her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful walk or so you thought   Peaceful walk or so you thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful walk or so you thought
Page 1 of 1