Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continuation of meeting kidaba

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 am

John rolled off of her and woke up as soon as he hit the floor, "Huh! What happened and why is there a fox passed out on the floor?" Said John as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

OOC: Wow uh now I know why Hikari didn't want to make a church, for one there is the religious issue and another, from what I just read a wedding topic could easily be 10-15 or more pages long.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Occ:lol true so when do you want to say they got married or the topic starts lol?

Ic: "you turned into her dead kit and she thought you were her kit till you became human again the passed out" rose said putting her hand to her head
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 pm

OOC: :'( My laptop got a little wet while I was trying to clean the screen with some windex and now it's not working, this is the first time in years that I've cried, but I guess we can say that they got married after this topic because I highly doubt that Hikari wants to RP a minister

IC: "Well that's a little troublesome." Said John as he sat down beside Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm

"yea" rose smiled and grabbed his hand
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 pm

John smiled at Rose, he turned and kissed her on her cheek, "So I guess I'm going to have to leave tonight seeing as the day after tomorow is the wedding, huh?" Said John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of meeting kidaba   Continuation of meeting kidaba - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuation of meeting kidaba
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2