Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Release Empty
PostThe Release

"Ha! I've done it!" a voice exclaimed, resonating throughout the entire Shinda Tochi Forest. The call originated from a rather peculiar looking guy who stood over a tree that appeared to be split in half by a jagged scar. "Finally! Death can now no longer hold me!" he laughed as he said this, feeling himself shifting as the Forest lost its hold on him. But then, something grabbed his ankle. He looked down, seeing a root grabbing hold of him. he tried to cut it away, but another root grabbed his other foot, placing a firm grasp on the man. A voice rang out from the tree, "I may die here, but you will not be freed from my grasp." "We'll see about that," the man said, and stood there, waiting for the tree to die.

On the other side of the Forest, another man was sitting at the base of a tree, playing with an orb of fire to pass his time. Suddenly, the fire seemed to grow and he was engulfed. A moment later, he found himself waking on the floor of the mayor's office in Nevermore City. The mayor, quite shocked, was looking over his desk as the man sat up. "Well, uh, I guess I'll be on my way now," he said, springing up and jumping out the window.

By the river of the Forest, a girl sat, speaking to the water in hopes that it would pull her back to the world of the living. as she did so, the river rose around her. She became surrounded and the water pulled her away. Then, all she saw was darkness. When she awoke, she found herself on the shore of a very familiar place, with very familiar people around her.

The Release had begun
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Release :: Comments

No Comment.

The Release

Page 1 of 1