Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope in the wake of a Tragedy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Cai took a deep breath. The explaination was a long one, and one he wasn't particularly proud of. "Not exactly. It's really complicated, so just bear with me," he said, stopping her from speaking anymore with his words. "She...Lydia'd been missing for a few days, so I went to check on her. I...I din't know she was in...in heat," he started the explanation, stumbling bit over his words. "A neko in heat is just...I couldn't stop her... she apologized but..." Cai closed his eyes then. The memory was painful, more because she was dead now, because of his dumb mistake than because of whatever reason could be thought off. He couldn't help but feel like it was still his fault, and now he'd never have the chance to talk it out with Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:18 am

"Sh-She raped you? But.. How, Why?" Liyra said in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Cai winced as Liyra said the word "rape". He hadn't exactly put that word to it, probably because he understood the motivations behind what Lydia did. Or at least thought he did. He wasn't exactly sure how to explain everything to Liyra, so he gave a small nod before looking away, trying to buy time to formulate an answer.

Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Liyra just sat there defeated until there were sirens out in front of the house, "I-I'll go get that..." Liyra said before getting up to get the door, she was followed back by an EMS team and a couple of cops.

The EMS team went to check on Lydia and just shook their heads, they already figured she was dead but it was protocol to check anyway.

The cops started to ask questions about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Cai gave another nod. he didn't have the energy to deal with other people. He watched silently as the EMS guys checked on Lydia, though he already knew what they would find. Once the cops started asking questions, he answered in short words; he was mentally exhausted and had no time for the police's crap. Or anyone else's
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 pm

"um.. our daughter is supposed to be coming home from her baby sitters soon is it ok if I go call them, I.. I don't want her coming home to this." Liyra asked, she sounded drained and tired.

one of the cops, a mother herself nodded sympathetically and offered to help Liyra to the phone.

The EMS and the cops went through their process and put Lydia in a body bag and then on the gurney and carted her back to the ambulance, the cop then gently took the baby from Cai's arms and turned round and started to walk off with it. "Poor kid, jus born an already an orphan. You probably don't even have a name yet do you?" The cop said to Miyu just barely loud enough for Cai to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:10 pm

ooc:shitshitshitshitshitsorry

bic:

Cai for just a moment stood in shock as the baby was taken from him. It was only when he heard what the cop said that he acted. "Her name is Miyu," he said, taking only a single stride to draw even with the cop, "And you're not going to take my daughter from me." It could've been taken as a joke; that is, if his face wasn't so serious.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 pm

The cop stopped and looked at Cai confused, he looked at Cai then in the direction of where thy had taken Lydia then towards where Liyra had gone before looking down at little Miyu and back up at Cai before finally uttering a confused "This is your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Cai blinked, seemingly taken aback by the question. "Yeah," he said. Cai was obviously not thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 pm

"Oh, well then. the matter of your promiscuity is not my concern but you may need to prove that with a DNA test." The officer replied handing the baby off to the other officer as she came back with Liyra. the female officer tried to calm the now crying infant.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 pm

That was the last straw. As soon as the baby was out of the first cop's hands, Cai's fist went straight into his face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 pm

The cop was knocked to the ground before grabbing his Tazer and bringing Cai to the ground with it before handcuffing him and dragging him out to the car, the other officer followed.

*timeskip till this whole annoying issue is resolved*
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Cai just sat, waiting. because, well, i have no realcontext here.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Soon enough a doctor that Cai didn't recognize walked in with a manila folder, "Well the results are in" the doctor said before opening it and looking at the papers inside, "You are.. The biological father. All you have to do is sign a couple of forms then you can go home with your daughter." The doctor said before starting to turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Cai looked away as the door opened, expecting John to come in and slap him. Or yell at him. Or something else classically John. But he didn't even get his friend's voice. He sat in stunned silence for a moment as this new doctor gave him the forms to fill out. "Wait...Where's er, Dr. John Parker?" he asked as this new guy started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 pm

"Dr. Parker? He's been missing for about a year now." The doctor responded. before continuing to leave.

"Wait." Liyra said stopping the doctor from leaving for a second time.

"Yes, do you have a question or something?" He asked as he turned to face Liyra.

"Well it's just that aren't babies supposed to be breast fed and um.. I'm not.." She started before pausing unsure of how to proceed with her question.

The doctor quickly responded when Liyra paused, "You want to breastfeed the infant but your not lactating am I correct? Don't worry about that just go to start feeding the child and your body will take care of the rest but to jump start the process I can proscribe you a pill. Until then You're going to have to make do with baby formula. the doctor said as he wrote out the prescription and give it to them then he left before he could be asked anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope in the wake of a Tragedy   Hope in the wake of a Tragedy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope in the wake of a Tragedy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2